Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I got a close buddy here in town (the buddy that...

I got a close buddy here in town (the buddy that the "my old Dodge Ram" thread is about). He's been in a fire sale mode over the past 6 months. One of the last things he has he can sell is a CRF...
  2. Replies
    Views

Hell yeah! I will drink to that. My father...

Hell yeah! I will drink to that.
    My father taught me one thing (among many others) - man's word is more valuable than money. And I stick to that trying to pass it to my sons, hope I will succeed :)
  3. Replies
    Views

Here's to better days ahead Wally. :)

Here's to better days ahead Wally. :)
  4. Replies
    Views

What if you rigged some sort of brace from the...

What if you rigged some sort of brace from the roof extended out to the antennae? To stop the base from flexing the hood.
  5. Replies
    Views

My biggest concern would be that it might be...

My biggest concern would be that it might be illegal due to the obstruction to the field of view. Not a lawyer or cop, though, so maybe the obstruction is small enough that it wouldn't matter.
  6. Replies
    Views

I use a Baofeng UV-82 everyday. I put it in the...

I use a Baofeng UV-82 everyday. I put it in the sunvisor when traveling and it goes with me to work. I don't use an external antenna in the mobile since I won't be transmitting on it. Some hams call...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I'm with Wally on this, look for high efficiency...

I'm with Wally on this, look for high efficiency speakers and you won't need a separate amp unless you plan on going all in and using a crossover with a sub etc... I had a set of Pioneer 3 ways...
  8. Replies
    Views

25449 Multitasking

Multitasking
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I have used this for a lot of years and it gives...

I have used this for a lot of years and it gives great results and it's not greasy or slick. It can be a little hard to find but my local Ace Hardware carries it. I buy the small bottle and not the...
  10. Replies
    Views

I would never claim Mitsubishi the company will...

I would never claim Mitsubishi the company will fold. It will still be around long after all of us are gone. My speculation is about the car company in North America mainly, & I hope that I am...
  11. Replies
    Views

Nope, but a 10th of vodka and a hydrocodone...

Nope, but a 10th of vodka and a hydrocodone helps. :D
  12. Replies
    Views

I go back and double check the battery installer...

I go back and double check the battery installer work. Make sure the posts are tight. Otherwise there's really not much info. Did you scan for codes?
    And a heads up for next time, the car will...
  13. A personal note and thank you for this forum

Hey everyone-

So last Thursday my father passed away from cancer. He was 74.

I've mentioned here and there that I've been driving from Indiana to Ohio a lot. The reason I've been doing this...
  14. When I did the Top Speed Research Project, I...

When I did the Top Speed Research Project, I wound up driving right at 49.6 miles with the whole dang fuel symbols flashing. I usually wait until it's down to 1 bar or the fuel gauge flashing until...
  15. Happy 11th (and 12th) birthday, Mirage!

Happy Birthmonth, Mirage.

This month marks the 12th birthday of the 6th gen "concept" debut, and the 11th birthday of mass production:

From post #1...

16. MirageForum is a decade old! Win some birthday prizes.

Happy Birthday to MirageForum!

Hard to believe we just passed TEN YEARS!

On January 14th, 2013, jamiec was the first forum member (other than Tim or myself) to post on the site:

In...
  17. I have always been into little cars. When I was...

I have always been into little cars. When I was 10 I LOVED Mini Coopers and VW Beetles. When I was 16 and exploring the car market, looking forward to getting my license, I'd scour Craigslist late at...
  18. Reminds me of this old thread... Gear ratios -...

Reminds me of this old thread...

Gear ratios - 5-spd manual vs CVT (speed-vs-RPM-chart)

Bottom line:

Install taller tires, then install Euro-spec 5-speed differential gears (3.55 ratio)...
  19. Replies
    Views

Ooof. Yeah, I am very OCD about key rings. I...

Ooof. Yeah, I am very OCD about key rings.

I have owned multiple vehicles since I was a young adult. Sometimes, it was as few as two, other times as many as six. Early on, I had a single big...
  20. Replies
    Views

24622 Past couple years, I have had issues...

Past couple years, I have had issues with my Mirage's driver's door lock getting frozen solid in the cold weather.

So I spray this graphite spray into my lock a few times a year. And...
  21. Replies
    Views

Here's a link to the 3d printing service I used...

Here's a link to the 3d printing service I used https://www.fiverr.com/s2/509a4694d0
  22. I see the problem, i placed a link to my personal...

I see the problem, i placed a link to my personal order instead of to the product, here is the correct link:...
  23. Replies
    Views

The base plan for the spot trace is 10 usd/month....

The base plan for the spot trace is 10 usd/month. Alternatively Bell Canada offers 12 months free then $5 per month for this samsung gps tracker:...
  24. Replies
    Views

I can't say for sure but I would think there is...

I can't say for sure but I would think there is room outside of the wipe arms.
    I developed very small tracking devices years ago and tested them in buildings, vehicles and obstructed areas. One...
  25. Replies
    Views

24463 My favourite way to deal with snow. The...

My favourite way to deal with snow. The heated cab makes this chore into a fun activity.

Honda snow blower is my back up. Used to drive a Honda trx420 snow plow, but it will likely be...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3