Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Electronics don't heal themselves but its...

Electronics don't heal themselves but its possible a thermistor or circuit breaker somewhere was overloaded and reset in the head unit, amp or car
  2. Replies
    Views

If you don't already have a good shielded set of...

If you don't already have a good shielded set of RCA cables then I would start with replacing the ones you have. As stated earlier, they can act as an antenna and the analogue audio signal can pick...
  3. Replies
    Views

Hm, I see. Afraid I can't help much other than...

Hm, I see.

Afraid I can't help much other than linking to this thread which itself has links for the service manual and wiring diagrams for the Mirage. I will say that I'm surprised to see that...
  4. Replies
    Views

Speaker wattage isn't really a factor. A Speaker...

Speaker wattage isn't really a factor. A Speaker is a pad on the amp which determines how much power it will be asked to produce. An amplifier uses your cars electrical system to boost low level...
  5. I think you're on to something! I would file...

I think you're on to something! I would file your patent for it asap.

Since buying my Mirage in October of 2017, I've had a single passenger in the back one time.
  6. Replies
    Views

It's the amp. The noise is lower because the...

It's the amp. The noise is lower because the output of the phone is less than the head unit. Match your gains to the output voltage of the head unit when you get it reinstalled
  7. Replies
    Views

Try that to know if the head unit preamp signal...

Try that to know if the head unit preamp signal ia the noise source. I've seen one preout pair be a problem but the others work fine. If you can get a 3.5mm to rca cable you can plug a phone or ipod...
  8. Replies
    Views

How many RCA preouts are you using from the...

How many RCA preouts are you using from the Kenwood head unit? Can you try a different output? My guess is the preamp in the amplifier was damaged by overdriving it. The smell was likely caused...
  9. Replies
    Views

I was looking at page 30 of the PDF manual from...

I was looking at page 30 of the PDF manual from Kenwood's website under the "X'over" heading. it refernces levels from -8 to 0. After seeing the pictures of your sound deadening install and the...
  10. Replies
    Views

I have no complaints about your grounds. It...

I have no complaints about your grounds. It sounds like they are solid. After looking through the manual for the receiver my only other thoughts are possibly the gain settings for the High pass...
  11. Replies
    Views

I assume you figured it out by now, if not here...

I assume you figured it out by now, if not here 2032220323
  12. Replies
    Views

Hey WI_Mirage I took a few pictures of when I...

Hey WI_Mirage I took a few pictures of when I replaced my speakers and posted them to the Garage entry for Speck. Problem is fasteners didn't make it into the pictures.

I don't recall there being...
  13. Found Complete Service Manual & Wiring Diagrams Mirage 2015

This is just crazy..!?!? I was looking for a Air Cabin filter replacement, but found something complete different ..

A Russian page on our freind Google!

Here are the Complete Service Manual...