Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Why does every manufacturer figure every one...

Why does every manufacturer figure every one wants a 4 door truck. The 4 doors on a truck kills it for me. I would rather have more bed space...
  2. After reading this thread, I've come to realize...

After reading this thread, I've come to realize that on a subliminal, unconscious level, part of why I wanted to buy a new Mirage was precisely to piss off idiot Karens like Doug DeMuro and his...
  3. Replies
    Views

It looks like it only came on the SE trim G4 ...

It looks like it only came on the SE trim G4 https://cdn.dealereprocess.org/cdn/brochures/mitsubishi/2017-mirageg4.pdf
  4. "Sunny" comes home. I love my 2018 so much, that I bought the wife a 2021 ES!

Hey there everyone. I bought my 2018 new back in March of 2019, it's a red ES with the CVT. In the months that followed, I added cruise control, fog lights, and some minor touches to make it my own....
  5. I'm pretty sure I don't want to see any tricked...

I'm pretty sure I don't want to see any tricked out Sentras.
  6. Replies
    Views

No worries on being particular, Chris. I'm the...

No worries on being particular, Chris. I'm the same way, and constantly obsess over my car. You are in the right to be cross about this.

Unfortunately, I will echo others here and say that you are...
  7. The Mirage can go faster than 102, lol. It may...

The Mirage can go faster than 102, lol. It may take a little bit of time, but I got mine to 112ish on the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, just saying.
  8. Replies
    Views

There is a thread about someone attempting to use...

There is a thread about someone attempting to use that same headlight(I assume?) with an led bulb(rather than use the proper hid) but it seems to be a bit of a flop so far unless a better bulb is...
  9. Replies
    Views

It took me some time to figure out what @Clessy...

It took me some time to figure out what @Clessy is trying to explain in this Forum.

The light emitted by a regular halogen bulb is equal on both horizontal and vertical planes (full 360 degree...
  10. Replies
    Views

I agree with you, because I do this often lol. I...

I agree with you, because I do this often lol. I just am not following the point of this post myself. You cannot claim 'plug & play' for HID to LED, and why would you when projectors themselves are...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sorry you’re not getting the answers you are...

Sorry you’re not getting the answers you are looking for. Maybe it’s because you are modifying in a way that hasn’t been done before?

But lots of us are here for the lolz trying to outwit each...
  12. Replies
    Views

Bypass The Haters

Hello all, new to forum. Just bought a 2020 Mirage. Despite all the negatives from the so called magazine and internet car experts I love the car and love driving it. My wife and I volley for who...
  13. Replies
    Views

My best guess then would be the headlight bulbs...

My best guess then would be the headlight bulbs themselves. Gotta love trial and error... There's so many bulbs on the market it gets confusing on which one is good. Either the wiring didn't...
  14. Replies
    Views

Webasto 321L Sunroof

As promised, I'm coming back now after having this sunroof installed for a few days to give a brief review of it, and maybe provide some comments for anyone interested in doing something similar in...
  15. LOL...don't give these guys any ideas. :D

LOL...don't give these guys any ideas. :D
  16. Replies
    Views

INFO: If you are upgrading your door speakers....

If you are upgrading your door speakers, please use the Scosche SAMI651 kit.... you can find them at sonicelectronix or crutchfield websites.... maybe even amazon (haven't checked)

Sadly, I...
  17. Replies
    Views

Its definitely worth a go. But like the others...

Its definitely worth a go. But like the others said, watch the welds.
  18. Replies
    Views

Daox did the math on this technique and decided...

Daox did the math on this technique and decided it put too much strain on the joints where the crossmember connects to the trailing arms. He even fabbed up a prototype.
  19. I was considering a used Spark off of Carvana...

I was considering a used Spark off of Carvana with stupid low miles (7800 if I recall correctly) and was about to pull the trigger---then I saw a neighbor had one and asked if I could try it on for...
  20. Replies
    Views

I don't think you will ever rev High Enough orny...

I don't think you will ever rev High Enough orny 2 increase the gap or prevent blowout from boost so this certainly doesn't seem like it would give a performance advantage. If you find the right...
  21. Nope. That's what you guys get. We don't get the...

Nope. That's what you guys get. We don't get the fancy mitsubishi warranty on kia's up here.
    So far the only problem with it is the sunroof. If the wife doesn't pitter patter and take it in to get...
  22. Replies
    Views

Wait just a minute........so you're saying auto...

Wait just a minute........so you're saying auto mfgs don't actually listen to people who leave random comments left on youtube?

If this is true then I guess I've been wasting a lot of time arguing...
  23. Replies
    Views

You don't see antifa acting in a fascist manner...

You don't see antifa acting in a fascist manner because you agree with what they do. Fascism is characterized by forcible suppression of opposition, which is exactly what antifa does. The KKK could...
  24. Replies
    Views

Yeah, USA region head units are rather lacking,...

Yeah, USA region head units are rather lacking, I'm afraid... No unicode support, either.

If you have the time and patience it's probably worth upgrading to a Kenwood or something. However, that...
  25. I've had that since the 80's. I just leave the...

I've had that since the 80's. I just leave the doors unlocked. Viola.
Page 1 of 2 1 2