Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

24389 this bracket is removable.

this bracket is removable.
  2. Replies
    Views

the cover have tiny holes and the emblem have...

the cover have tiny holes and the emblem have plastic pins and they melted the pins on the other side it cant be removed from the outside, you need to cut off the melted pins from the inside to...
  3. Replies
    Views

This Corolla GR made me rethink about my ultimate...

This Corolla GR made me rethink about my ultimate dream car which is the evo IX now im thorn between two cars i cant afford..lol
  4. thats a fancy trim you got there, there's a screw...

thats a fancy trim you got there, there's a screw on the handle then lift it up.
  5. We've tried this FCM but on outlander PHEV we...

We've tried this FCM but on outlander PHEV we place a big box on front it really stops before hitting the box, but the braking force of the outlander is greater than the mirage so i have no idea how...
  6. Thread: Scotty Kilmer

by allrock
    Replies
    Views

for me if the defect is quite unrelated to safety...

for me if the defect is quite unrelated to safety and drivability you cant consider it in general as a unreliable car, people who consider a car unreliable just because they cant pair their iphone on...
  7. Replies
    Views

i think this is just a regular G4 Indonesia is...

i think this is just a regular G4 Indonesia is importing from the Philippines, based on their website they doesn't have a G4 on their line up so its a new model for them.
  8. 23983

9. 23982 what we dont have is this rear bumper metal...

23982 what we dont have is this rear bumper metal thing.
  10. 23981 im selling this original armrest...

im selling this original armrest brandnew, compatible on all models 2012-2021 new stock will arrive next week.

Thank you.
  11. Replies
    Views

this is a very normal issues of mirage especially...

this is a very normal issues of mirage especially for the early models the cause is always the motor, the blade is melting because the bearing of the motor is worn out that causing the shaft to heat...
  12. Thread: RIP Sway Bar

by allrock
    Replies
    Views

the tube rusting is not the issue here its the...

the tube rusting is not the issue here its the stress the tube receives while the rear cross member is flexing, this type of material is not purposely build to endure torsional stress.
  13. Replies
    Views

this is common here, ive seen it but im not a fan...

this is common here, ive seen it but im not a fan because its internet dependent, i have a friend this is his business android radio with custom fit panel for different models, i still love my...
  14. Replies
    Views

23433 23434 23435 23432

15. Replies
    Views

mine is also victim of chips due to small stone....

mine is also victim of chips due to small stone. im planning just to repair it until the crack spread and another stone hit it, the windshield is a part of the structural of the car body its prone to...
  16. Replies
    Views

this is the engine from yaris GR. ...

this is the engine from yaris GR.

https://toyota-club.net/files/faq/20-10-20_faq_g16-engine_en.htm
  17. Replies
    Views

dont change your engine, instead change your...

dont change your engine, instead change your mechanic, this is not common issue for mirage, ive experience this problem in our shop but its very simple not so major that you need to replace the...
  18. Replies
    Views

This is correct SRS-ECU is the ECU that you cant...

This is correct SRS-ECU is the ECU that you cant messed with, SRS-ECU and KOS-ECU are the ecu's that cant be transfer to another car they are the good girls who sleeps with only one man, while the...
  19. Replies
    Views

i dont think ralliart would touch the 3A92,...

i dont think ralliart would touch the 3A92, because the mirage R5 develop by ralliart sweden is a de-stroked 4B11, for now we can just be contented with those mudflaps..:D
  20. Replies
    Views

ive read that they will again open their ralliart...

ive read that they will again open their ralliart division but not for performance, more on body kits like this so probably this is a legit ralliart, well toyota is doing this on their GR so why not.
  21. Replies
    Views

on 3 knobs the flaps is controlled by cable while...

on 3 knobs the flaps is controlled by cable while the digital has actuators to open the flaps, its not an easy swap.
  22. montero sports also have tomtom, not a fan...

montero sports also have tomtom, not a fan though, maps looks like cartoons (poor internet version of google map) when i first saw it looks premium but when i used it im disappointed, we have a local...
  23. Replies
    Views

have you heard of their new cvt fluid? the CVTF...

have you heard of their new cvt fluid? the CVTF J4+? the 2022 model uses it.
  24. just dont try to register it without your...

just dont try to register it without your original key, opening the key registration option would delete all programmed key.
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: just finish my oem cruise control project someone...

just finish my oem cruise control project someone posted here that their cluster does not come with cruise control indicator im surprise the mine has.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3