Search:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Nice! Back in 2016, I bought the last 2015 Silver...

Nice! Back in 2016, I bought the last 2015 Silver 5spd too. From White Bear Mitsubishi. They're pretty fun :)

Welcome to the forum. Lots of crazy good info in here.

2. Back in 2015 to mid summer 2016, I was actually...

Back in 2015 to mid summer 2016, I was actually in the Market for a Lancer Evolution 8/9. Unfortunately, most of them had bad transmissions or transmission issues. This was when you could find an Evo...
  3. Replies
    Views

Yeah, I think my "lifetime powertrain/warranty"...

Yeah, I think my "lifetime powertrain/warranty" was done after 5 or 6 years? lol I don't remember. I told myself, since this was my first 1st car under me, I'd bring it to the dealer every 7,000...
  4. From a 2014 model to the 2021 model, the Mirage...

From a 2014 model to the 2021 model, the Mirage has made A LOT of "comfy" improvements, lcd screen, backup camera, cruise control, usb plugs, etc. Minor things but the 2021 is definitely an...
  5. IF Walmart is your only tire shop around, go for...

IF Walmart is your only tire shop around, go for it. Walmart could potentially 'update' their warranty according to the manufacturer too. I use to work at Sam's Club Tires and warranty for certain...
  6. Interesting and thanks for sharing, especially...

Interesting and thanks for sharing, especially the pictures too!

Every time I open the hood, those specific wires is what I look at, haha. I've got about 84k miles on mine but I'm sure it's...
  7. 100%. I totally agree. I'm trying to persuade an...

100%. I totally agree. I'm trying to persuade an in-law from buying a brand new 2021 Toyota Camry. I'm telling him that it will depreciate immediately once it's off the lot. He thinks the the value...
  8. I didn't trust the website lol 90% of the time,...

I didn't trust the website lol 90% of the time, the cars are usually what they are but it also doesn't hurt to call for more information. Which is what I did when I bought mine.

Crazily enough,...
  9. oh man, I witnessed this A LOT last month. Our...

oh man, I witnessed this A LOT last month. Our May was pretty chill, mid 50s-mid 60s throughout the month and people still had their AC blasting in traffic. lol

I haven't talked to the Mitsu...
  10. The video went to a drag racing event? Unless...

The video went to a drag racing event? Unless there was a burnout contest I missed lol

I'm all for burnouts as long as it's not the high-tier lame "street takeovers" that blocks traffic.
  11. Replies
    Views

Just looking at the used ones, pretty insane how...

Just looking at the used ones, pretty insane how much the price of them have gone up.

I cruise by the dealership everyday on my way back home. Could be supply and demand. On top of that, prices...
  12. Replies
    Views

2021 Mitsubishi Mirage

2021 Mitusbishi Mirage Review

"We’re talking a car that can park almost anywhere in the heart of the city. A car that could shuttle you to the stores in a small town. A car that you rather...
  13. Man, it's a bummer so many people "look up" to...

Man, it's a bummer so many people "look up" to his reviews on cars. Watching his other car reviews, you really have to take it with a literal grain of salt.

Dirk, I'm glad your threw it out there...
  14. Interesting video. I think the crumple zone is...

Interesting video. I think the crumple zone is very interesting. I haven't looked too much into crashed car ratings but it seems like 'most' modern cars, (2011+??) are quite safe. BUT, of course,...
  15. Replies
    Views

true but man, the rust here in Minnesota...

true but man, the rust here in Minnesota completely destroys those 90s cars. I saw a 98 Mirage (coupe), 5 spd manual, looked clean on the outside but man, underneath, it was a wreck from the pics the...
  16. Replies
    Views

Insane. I mean, if it's within their budget, more...

Insane. I mean, if it's within their budget, more to them. But damn, a car that's $40,000 and immediately drops in value the moment it leaves the lot is insane. I remember looking at a fully loaded...
  17. Replies
    Views

Just found out today my 2 brothers, sis-in-law,...

Just found out today my 2 brothers, sis-in-law, and sister tested positive. 2 of my brothers have symptoms (not severe, just 'flu-like').

Be safe everyone. Sending much love to all ya'll Mirage...
  18. Replies
    Views

It's a bummer that only the crazies get publicity...

It's a bummer that only the crazies get publicity because...crazy gets views lol. I would say, OVERALL, the town I'm living in is quite peaceful...like extremely peaceful compared to the crazy...
  19. Replies
    Views

It's insane that it's just a MASK that they're...

It's insane that it's just a MASK that they're going crazy over. Something so simple that can make someone feel like their "privileges" are being taken away. lol

I personally haven't seen those...
  20. There are factors at play when getting good,...

There are factors at play when getting good, really good, rates. Wife just paid off her 11' Outlander Sport we got back in 2014(?) about a month ago. So, the extra cash is nice. It got us talking...
  21. I drive mine to car meets and when I do open the...

I drive mine to car meets and when I do open the hood, people surround it JUST to see a 3 cylinder powered car. And I guess that's a neat thing about the Mirage...it only has 3 cylinders.

What...
  22. Replies
    Views

How much horsepowers can I gain from this?

How much horsepowers can I gain from this?
  23. Replies
    Views

Does a PHEV Eclipse Cross count?...

Does a PHEV Eclipse Cross count? lol

Wagons need to come back again. I know its a bit off topic but man, somedays, when im not paying attention, these do look all the same.

24. Replies
    Views

I must have missed that in this thread....

I must have missed that in this thread. Definitely not needed here. It's definitely the "bro mentality" making themselves think they are more "alpha" but in reality, COVID doesn't care what you are. ...
  25. Replies
    Views

Does it depend 'how much' of COVID you get? For...

Does it depend 'how much' of COVID you get? For example, if you're talking to a relative that has covid (but shows no symptoms yet) and you spend 3-4 hours with them (at a party), you can catch COVID...
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4