Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I know this is old thread but just in case anyone...

I know this is old thread but just in case anyone in future is searching for CR1616, do know that you can also use CR1620 and that it is preferred because its same size (16 mm diameter) and has a...
  2. Replies
    Views

I've had a few cars with LPG (propane/butane) and...

I've had a few cars with LPG (propane/butane) and sum up as follows.

LPG burns about 50°C hotter than petrol (USA: "gas"). Because of this, "soft" valve seats of the sort that can not take higher...
  3. Replies
    Views

More Rotor & Brake Pad Kits

RockAuto now offers more Rotor & Brake Pad Kit options than ever before! New pads and rotors are matched so you conveniently have what you need to successfully restore or upgrade your brakes. Our...
  4. How to: Safety glasses! Gloves! Step 1...

How to:

Safety glasses!
    Gloves!

Step 1 disconnect negative battery terminal and isolate it from the battery

Step 2 carefully slide positive plastic cover up and off the terminal. If it's...
  5. I was able to Enable OEM Cruise control of my 2014 Mirage DE 5-speed Manual.

It is possible to enable OEM cruise control for Mitsubishi Mirage base model years 2014,15,16.
    All you need is:
    1. used steering wheel from 2014 Outlander Sport and modify Cruise Control Switch...
  6. 2327 9) re install rotor and caliper (you...

9) re install rotor and caliper (you might need to compress the caliper piston, if your changing pads you will for sure) I didn't have to though.

10) Put caliper back over the rotor and...
  7. Front Brakes rotors and pads removal and lubrication

Note, if your getting under a vehicle always use jack stands, and even if your not its best to use them, if you don't have any place your tire/wheel under the car just in case.

After reading about...
  8. DIY: Removing the rear seats (turn your Mirage into a mini cargo van)

How to remove the rear seat has been asked and mentinoed a few times on the forum. So, Darin asked me to take some pictures and do a write up of it while I had the test Mirage from...