Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Well, as soon as I brag about my 2015, the front...

Well, as soon as I brag about my 2015, the front right axle goes kaput. Ricart Ford said the part is on backorder so they gave me a new Nissan Maxima as a loaner, all covered under warranty. They...
  2. Yup! Fixed it for a quarter of the price the...

Yup! Fixed it for a quarter of the price the dealer would have charged!
  3. 2015 Mirage DE 5 speed still running strong

I purchased my 2015 Mirage new in 2016 for $10,200 which included tax, tags, and title and it now has 82k miles. I've averaged over 40mpgs without even trying. My only issues have been a bad heater...
  4. Replies
    Views

The rims came from Tire Rack....only $316 plus...

The rims came from Tire Rack....only $316 plus $60 shipping to a local NTB, who installed them for $20 a tire. So I was at about $450 all in. The tires are the original to the car...they only have...
  5. Replies
    Views

Some new kicks and window vents

Definitely an improvement!

Before.....

after.....

6. Replies
    Views

Found this beauty in Marysville, Ohio for only...

Found this beauty in Marysville, Ohio for only $800!! ;)

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/5482914417.html

7. Spotted this beauty in the Fort Walton Beach, FL...

Spotted this beauty in the Fort Walton Beach, FL area.5594
  8. Replies
    Views

Saw this one in the Fort Walton Beach area in...

Saw this one in the Fort Walton Beach area in Florida.

9. About the only time the audio cranks up loud is...

About the only time the audio cranks up loud is when I hit the phone button on the left side of the dash. THEN I get this loud opera music....I have no idea just yet the purpose of that, but the...
  10. I understand where you're coming from. My first...

I understand where you're coming from. My first long trip was 150 miles in perfect weather and the car drove great. Yesterday I drove 130 miles in heavy winds and was literally getting blown into...
  11. Replies
    Views

Seeing them everywhere now!

I even find myself accidentally parking by them! The white one is a CVT.

12. Replies
    Views

New dash pad

I guess I'm a creature of habit. Trying to find a Geo Metro without a cracked or seriously sunfaded dash is nearly impossible. So I normally try to go online and find a cheap yet durable dash cover...
  13. Poll: I've owned several Metros over the years. My...

I've owned several Metros over the years. My favorites are the 89-94 body style and in particular the 89-91 vacuum advanced distributor setup with dash buttons around the speedo housing. I...
  14. New owner of a 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage DE with manual transmission in Groveport, Ohio

Hello all. I purchased my Mirage DE last week and love it! I'm a Geo Metro guy, and over at our forum we've been lamenting for years that a modern day car wasn't being produced with the fuel...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I recently paid $10,200 after tax, tags, and...

I recently paid $10,200 after tax, tags, and title at Ricart Automotive in Columbus, OH.
  16. Replies
    Views

They are probably required to ask for your SSN...

They are probably required to ask for your SSN due to changes in the Patriot Act. Large cash transactions (especially over $10k) raise red flags, especially if they are received by dealers who also...