Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

mornings have been epic even in -10 plus wind...

mornings have been epic even in -10 plus wind chill weather using a block heater and garage stored...hit 4.7l in no time. 4.2l on milder days. The problem is coming home. Hard to get to even 5.5l due...
  2. Replies
    Views

Just use the full site on mobile......and boo hoo...

Just use the full site on mobile......and boo hoo lol
  3. Got mine installed this weekend. Super easy job....

Got mine installed this weekend. Super easy job. Got to 4.7l this morning in about 7 min of driving. Wasnt too cold this morning though. Just about at 0c. Needless to say I have already drove out...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I Got 4.9l/100k in -5c temperature... That's what...

I Got 4.9l/100k in -5c temperature... That's what I did to it 😁
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Paid $5900 taxes and licensing and plates...

Paid $5900 taxes and licensing and plates included for a 2015 mitsubishi mirage de 5 spd. 81k on it. Has Bluetooth, power windows, steering control for radio and Bluetooth, fog lights and came with...
  6. This is easily explained.... Since vette drivers...

This is easily explained.... Since vette drivers are probably the fastest on the road...its no surprise they are smashing into us, as we tend to be the slowest and most likely to hypemile 😂 😂 😂
  7. Replies
    Views

New Mirage owner....is this thing real lol

Hi Everyone, new mirage owner here. Just picked this bad boy up yesterday. 2015 with 81,000km. Currently getting 4.8L/100km, I believe that is around 50MPG...I cant believe how great this car runs....
  8. My parents have a 2019 spark. The auto tranny is...

My parents have a 2019 spark. The auto tranny is horrible. Check engine light has come on and off twice. Rather sit on stone than the seats.

Just bought a 2015 mirage.. This car is incredible at...