Search:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Alright everybody I wanted to make a post to...

Alright everybody I wanted to make a post to update this after having a few days to enjoy my car with the new front sway bar. I cannot even possibly put into words just how profound the difference is...
  2. So Vw has been using turbocharged engines for...

So Vw has been using turbocharged engines for quite some time, and I work on them for a living. We have been using a 1.4l turbo in the jetta hybrid since 2013 and in the regular jetta since 2016(in...
  3. Replies
    Views

K&N air intake + Rear Resonator delete

https://youtu.be/eJrnPP_ltlE

https://youtu.be/eJrnPP_ltlE
  4. Replies
    Views

Alright, I got a package from DeatschWerks last...

Alright, I got a package from DeatschWerks last night! They pack everything up nice for you after testing is done.

Inside was my paper report, the injectors, and some 'super lube...
  5. Replies
    Views

I sent the injectors off to them shortly after...

I sent the injectors off to them shortly after the last message I posted up. I just got a call from them today. The testing is done and they are shipping the injectors back along with the report. ...
  6. Replies
    Views

Testing: 3A92 engine intake performance

I've been thinking about doing this for a while now. I have sold my MAF sensor housings since before I even owned a Mirage myself. I did the development and testing with the help of you guys here...
  7. Replies
    Views

Alright, lets get this bar finished. I had to...

Alright, lets get this bar finished. I had to wait for the cross bar to come in, but I did get it welded up.

I got one end clamped where I wanted it, then held the other end by hand as I tack...
  8. Replies
    Views

Bumping this because Alex poked me about making...

Bumping this because Alex poked me about making these. More interest from you guys means more I'm a bit more motivated.
  9. Replies
    Views

They're actually some wheels from a Nissan March...

They're actually some wheels from a Nissan March in Japan via Croooober (Impul WRC)

10. Replies
    Views

Weighed the stock pulley on my kitchen scale: 2...

Weighed the stock pulley on my kitchen scale: 2 lbs 12.8 oz or 2.8 pounds.

The new one weighs 1.03 pounds. So, total weight saved = 1.77 pounds.

Took a few more photos. I'm not doing a formal...
  11. Replies
    Views

Baseline acceleration testing is done! Will...

Baseline acceleration testing is done!

Will try to get this installed tomorrow, and then do another round of testing.

I'm pretty stoked. All of the little mods I've done so far have improved my...
  12. And now for something completely different, off-road 165s!

While browsing Croooober (Japanese autoparts site), I found that Nankang tires is making off-road 165/65/14! The tire is the FT-9. Apparently they're really for kei trucks. I want someone to lift...
  13. Replies
    Views

I would buy another

I was on the fence for a long time before buying my Mirage (2014 model purchased new in Feb 2015). I cross-shopped several cars (Honda Fit most seriously, Jeep Wrangler less seriously, Subaru...
  14. Replies
    Views

Mirage Race Cars in Asia

I know there are a few autocrossers here on MirageForum.com, and there are fire-breathing 4G63T and 4B11T-powered rally Mirages (that have more in common with an EVO than a Mirage) out there....
  15. Replies
    Views

Works Aluminum Crankshaft Pulley

Kudos to user "Fit" for finding this!

There's an outfit in Malaysia called MaxAudio that sells a Works Engineering crank pulley for the 3A92!

Listed price is $90 (regular price $139 if that...
  16. Replies
    Views

Sawyer Tuning ST8PRO OBD Performance Chip

After some of the recent forum activity regarding OBD2 chip tuners, I did some research and began to ask some questions. I got the information, answers, and opinions I was looking for and was...
  17. Replies
    Views

Did some really quick sort of "proof of concept"...

Did some really quick sort of "proof of concept" testing tonight. Bear in mind that to test this thing "correctly", I'd need to follow the instructions that came with it, and they say to drive for...
  18. Replies
    Views

I installed the newer Xtrons 7" universal one and...

I installed the newer Xtrons 7" universal one and It had to trim the 2din a bit to get it to fit in. It also has split screen capabilities so I can have Waze up on the one side and music on the other...
  19. Replies
    Views

NST response: "We have several projects going on...

NST response:
    "We have several projects going on this week and weekend, please allow till mid next week and we'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks".
  20. Replies
    Views

They put hands on the pulleys on July 13th, per...

They put hands on the pulleys on July 13th, per correspondence. Said they would be in touch. Generally, NST custom sets take from 30-60 days to complete fabrication. Being a full set and on an...
  21. Replies
    Views

This is a legit company from Japan. I had an...

This is a legit company from Japan. I had an Espelir JGT500 exhaust on my xB for years. High quality.
  22. Japanese website response.jp today published...

Japanese website response.jp today published speculation about model year 2020 Mirage including a new fantasy image ...

photo credit:response.jp
  23. Replies
    Views

Some news, i have get the wiring Diagramm from...

Some news,

i have get the wiring Diagramm from my Dealer. And last Weekend i added the wiring into our Mirage =)

With Etacs Decoder i activate the "Fold Mirror" Function.

I already have one...
  24. Replies
    Views

Volo VP15 OBD Tuner

Volo Performance

Sometimes I'm a little impulsive. I've done enough research on tuning options for the Mirage to know that there's not much out there SPECIFICALLY for the Mirage just yet. There...
  25. No thanks. I already get hot chocolate and...

No thanks. I already get hot chocolate and coffee for free when I am getting my free oil changes at the dealership.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4