Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. got it!

I wiggled, forced, etc. till it went on. Felt tight to turn drum by hand, so I pulled e brake handle and that aligned everything, smooth as new.
    Thanks all. I got one side done.
    I didn't oil the...
  2. Checked, all brake lights are working. I think...

Checked, all brake lights are working.
    I think you are right, probably the low fluid sensor. Maybe not low enough to be a problem, just low enough to trigger the light on occasion.
    Thanks, I...
  3. Thanks Fummins, it's a 2015. I was on a straight...

Thanks Fummins, it's a 2015.
    I was on a straight section of road, but had made a sharp right about 1/4 mile before the turn. Drove the same way home tonight and made a few sharp turns just to see if...
  4. Replies
    Views

That seems really expensive. It's not a difficult...

That seems really expensive. It's not a difficult job at all.
    The only trouble I had was the wheel speed sensor was stuck and broke off in the steering knuckle. New sensor was around 100. Bearings...
  5. Replies
    Views

Ares - Top Fuel is right - my car started...

Ares -
    Top Fuel is right - my car started getting so loud that I couldn't hear the radio. I couldn't believe it was wheel bearing noise, but it was. Here's what I did to find the bad bearing:
    Jack...
  6. My 2015 has approx 114k on it, two fluid...

My 2015 has approx 114k on it, two fluid 'refresh' changes. Works fine, no complaints.
  7. Replies
    Views

Perfect fit! More than enough thread.

Perfect fit! More than enough thread.
  8. Wheel speed sensor replacement - important info when replacing wheel bearing

Last week I replaced my left front wheel bearing at 110k miles. The speed sensor was the only snag with the job - it wouldn't come out. Had to drill it out (it's plastic).
    Ordered a new one,...
  9. Replies
    Views

Update - it was a bad left front wheel bearing. ...

Update - it was a bad left front wheel bearing.
    Replaced it today and car is quiet again. I had forgotten what the motor sounded like.
    I'll post a few pics after I clean up.
    Only trouble was the...
  10. Replies
    Views

2044. That's if I keep working well past 65 and...

2044. That's if I keep working well past 65 and driving the same distance.
  11. Website is: ...

Website is:

https://www.mitsubishipartssource.com/
  12. Replies
    Views

I was stopped for going too slow, LOL! Actually...

I was stopped for going too slow, LOL! Actually not my fault, I was passing a car who was on the brakes going downhill and they sped up. Cop was nice, he just told me to floor it next time. Just an...
  13. Replies
    Views

The Bosch is usually reasonably priced, I bought...

The Bosch is usually reasonably priced, I bought one off of Amazon for around $10. I'm sure the Trico is good also, and it's a little cheaper. Bought a Mitsubishi OEM also, but I doubt it's much...
  14. I would also, if it were 10w40 Quaker State in a...

I would also, if it were 10w40 Quaker State in a 70's car. :)
    Newer oils and filters are dramatically better than the stuff we used to use. I did a lot of reading and got lots of opinions before I...
  15. Replies
    Views

oil consumption at 90k miles

I did a quick calculation, and found my car uses close to 830ml of oil in 7500 miles. It was closer to 750ml recently, but I have been running it around 3k rpm's (cvt) cruising, since we have lots of...
  16. Replies
    Views

Hmmmm.....wonder why the newer cars needed motors...

Hmmmm.....wonder why the newer cars needed motors replaced? They were made after the fuel trim was corrected. Wondering if the fuel trim recall really does prevent the piston slap, or excessive wear?
  17. Replies
    Views

I'm still not convinced that the 'over rich' at...

I'm still not convinced that the 'over rich' at cold startup (fuel remapping) would cause engine failure. Thinking of all the cars I have owned, most carbureted, many with hand chokes.....and I am...
  18. Replies
    Views

air filter question for Fummins

Got a question for the man who maintains the Canadian Mirage fleet :D
    Have you seen a Mirage engine air filter or filter housing get clogged and restrict air flow to the point of causing error codes...
  19. 2014 Mirage DE, then (after it was run into and...

2014 Mirage DE, then (after it was run into and totaled at just over 5k miles), a 2015 Mirage DE. Got 84k on the 2015 and it's been great.
    (I'll add car shortly, sorry, I forgot :))
    Both cvt cars,...
  20. Replies
    Views

It's the metal thing that drops into a slot and...

It's the metal thing that drops into a slot and keeps your car's engine from moving the transmission shaft when parked. Guess that's the best way to describe it. It's inside the transmission.
  21. Replies
    Views

caliper slide pin torque?

Anyone have the factory torque spec for the 14mm caliper pins? Thanks!

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. 32 ft lbs (+ or - 4 ft lbs).
  22. No, since I figured I was getting more miles out...

No, since I figured I was getting more miles out of non-rotated Enasaves than most people get from them with regular rotations.:D
  23. I have replaced my rear tires, one at 52k, one at...

I have replaced my rear tires, one at 52k, one at around 65k, and now my fronts are down to 2/32 at 71k miles. Going to replace them very soon (like within a few days) :)
    Bought Enasaves, I did ok...
  24. Replies
    Views

What I despise is this new trend from some...

What I despise is this new trend from some drivers to 'bully' by rolling up as close as they can, tailgating, passing and then cutting back in front of me, incredibly close.
    All this, because I...
  25. Now, if Mitsubishi USA would sell a small pickup...

Now, if Mitsubishi USA would sell a small pickup like the Mirage........
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3