Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Finally got around to just fixing these. Next...

Finally got around to just fixing these.

Next time I'll read and just wire hids as it would have been way easier. I had to do this to not waste the money i'd spent on the lights tho

Put tiburon...
  2. Replies
    Views

Man loose the back doors and give me a fullsize...

Man loose the back doors and give me a fullsize bed. This is so close to being a perfect entry work truck. I dont get 4 doors trucks. If im just driving around I rather be in anything other than a...
  3. Replies
    Views

Evo 8 Recaro installs

SOOOoooo I sad I was going to do this a long time ago but, I finally was able to get a price on the seats that I wanted. $400 for both.

Let me just say I learned a ton from doing this and theres...
  4. Just removing a belt to cut ac is a useless...

Just removing a belt to cut ac is a useless waste. The pain gains are minimal. I could only see doing this if your ac is seized.
  5. Replies
    Views

G4 mirage heated seats

In 2017 did heated seats come standard on the g4 mirage or is this always a higher trim option.

My local junk yard has one and I was wondering if I should go pull the seats from it and all the...
  6. Replies
    Views

I can see the perspective but I see the mirage /...

I can see the perspective but I see the mirage / g4 as a non child house hold car. Like just a single family or a college student car. I'd be inclined to step up to something bigger if I was trying...
  7. Replies
    Views

Don't know how I missed this but glad you're ok. ...

Don't know how I missed this but glad you're ok.

If you insurance says they want to total it out and your frame isnt bent let me know. I've got some OEM Halogen assemblies that a brand new...
  8. This thing is just effin hideous. The front...

This thing is just effin hideous. The front especially so. The rear isnt as bad but man just awful.
  9. Replies
    Views

I can only speak 100% for the actual mirage....

I can only speak 100% for the actual mirage. Never had any issues with any other work. Also the dealership may make good money but the techs dont, especially on warranty labor things. They'll be...
  10. Replies
    Views

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-OEM-Headlight-Head-Li...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-OEM-Headlight-Head-Light-Lamp-Mitsubishi-Mirage-XENON-2017-2020-LH-8301C965/254803204912?fits=Model%3AMirage&epid=19008447604&hash=item3b53745b30:g:JIIAAOSwT-NemIbt...
  11. Replies
    Views

Honestly I didnt want to cut any oem wiring or...

Honestly I didnt want to cut any oem wiring or have anything in my wifes car "rigged". I'd put leds into 2 other projection style lights with 0 issues. Had I of known what I know how i'd have just...
  12. Replies
    Views

If you post videos of eating the cat food on...

If you post videos of eating the cat food on social media you'd probably get more kick back money than that stock is going to gain you.
  13. Replies
    Views

I wish we'd just get rid of the 25 year old...

I wish we'd just get rid of the 25 year old import law. So few people would import cars that it would have virtually no effect on the US car market and it would let people get some of these odd ball...
  14. Replies
    Views

You gotta get that sweet spot car. A 2 year old...

You gotta get that sweet spot car. A 2 year old used car is a great value or a old as hell slow as hell car is great. If you get a 90s toyota or honda for around $3000 the cost of ownership is...
  15. Replies
    Views

Down payments are for suckers with bad credit...

Down payments are for suckers with bad credit imho. Every $1000 is approximately only $15 a month of your car payment. If you cant pay off the car that money is better used as a safety net incase...
  16. Replies
    Views

The lights I got are actually Auxito lights and...

The lights I got are actually Auxito lights and they work great in a halogen reflective casing but the design for the mirage thats for the halogen doesnt work in this projection. What I need to find...
  17. Replies
    Views

Yeah im gonna order around 3 or 4 different...

Yeah im gonna order around 3 or 4 different styles and see what works. Also as temp fix for now i'd love to know what bulbs that fog light takes. Just put brighter ones in there as a hold over. Its...
  18. Replies
    Views

That very same article you quote says leds are...

That very same article you quote says leds are fine in projection style lights.....

Also wanted to say i've had no issue with leds in halogen housings ever but, this it he first time putting a...
  19. Replies
    Views

Drive nothing but your mirage for a month and...

Drive nothing but your mirage for a month and anything you get into afterwords feels like a performance vehicle.
  20. I still love having a cd player cause I like...

I still love having a cd player cause I like physical media but yes having a usb stick or using the car play is fantastic. Even if you're not using car play just having bluetooth audio is fantastic.
  21. Seems like most of you would be happy with the...

Seems like most of you would be happy with the "Mirage: ****BOX" edition.

No ac, roll up windows, no spare tire, hub caps with no centers, forget the stereo too. Maybe not even color matching the...
  22. This is no inflation this is supply chain issues...

This is no inflation this is supply chain issues and supply and demand. The whole shipping system right now is clogged up and getting items is seriously delayed.
  23. Replies
    Views

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ4PdzfAaI3/?utm_sourc...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ4PdzfAaI3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

So tons of work and still just a wip. Waiting for it to be night and see if this worked well. Its got led in the hid.
  24. Replies
    Views

So my buddy went on the Prius hunt a few months...

So my buddy went on the Prius hunt a few months back. He really liked the car but, the one thing he didnt like is the same thing anyone with eyes wouldnt like. The prius is just an absolutely ugly...
  25. My evo IX. I bought it within 2 days of being in...

My evo IX. I bought it within 2 days of being in AIT in the Army. I mean its not as crazy as most of the stuff listed here but, most people think its just a family sedan with a stupid wing thrown on...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3