Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I installed some moog brand vw beetle springs...

I installed some moog brand vw beetle springs 16487
  2. Replacement key option (cheap)

So I remember the day I bought my mirage as I was was signing that phone book sized stack of papers the salesman said the key was a chip key and that the little red light would begin to flash nonstop...
  3. How many miles did you get out of your oem brake pads? I got 126k!

I've seen many on this forum mention the mirage's brakes dont last very long but I just changed out my front pads today for the very first time at 126k. The used pads still had a good amount of...
  4. Replies
    Views

Very true. In this case no airbags went off,...

Very true. In this case no airbags went off, however in the bodyshop's first estimate they did not include the windshield cost because it had a huge crack caused by the accident as well as right rear...
  5. Replies
    Views

Totaled at 120k

So I hit a couch on the freeway that fell of a truck In front of me I had no way of avoiding it and here's a picture of the damage. Insurance estimated
    $2500, when I went to the shop there estimate...
  6. A summary of the first 100k miles of my 2017 mirage (it's a mouthful)

Alright so this car has only had 6 engine oil and filter changes at an oci of 15k miles and 2 gear oil changes at an oci of 40k. The fluids I used are in my signature. It still has its original...
  7. 12723

8. Showing off the new series wheels with 185/55/15 tires

I got this setup from Carid for $657.87 shipped to my door. I received the tires mounted on the wheels as well as balanced, filled with nitrogen, hub-rings, and even the proper lug nuts (slotted type...