Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Guys I finally found the culprit after two years...

Guys I finally found the culprit after two years of dealing with it in my car, and constantly poking under the dash. I had the exact same noise as in the videos and the dealership kept saying it was...
  2. Replies
    Views

Update got a lot more snow overnight they don’t...

Update got a lot more snow overnight they don’t plow or salt the roads over here saw a few wrecks on my way to work this morning but the car did great. Nothing that I couldn’t handle. 205802058120582...
  3. Replies
    Views

Deepish Snow Driving

Today we got over 6 inches of snow, and I live on a steep hill so I decided to take the car out and see how it did. Let me tell you this thing is a absolute tank it didn't care about the snow at all...
  4. Replies
    Views

2021 Mirage mods.

So I am probably going to leave the car like this as its just a daily and i just wanted it to be a more enjoyable space to be in on my 40-50min drive to work.
    What I have done
    :10 inch sub I...
  5. Replies
    Views

yeah but I feel that looks tacky was there ever a...

yeah but I feel that looks tacky was there ever a higher trim with nicer door cards i could just swipe from pick and pull or ebay
  6. Replies
    Views

So far so good idk if its new for 2021 but with...

So far so good idk if its new for 2021 but with cruise control on it automatically engine breaks to save gas with the longer highway trips i have seen the trip average get up in the 50s and over all...
  7. Replies
    Views

Thank You :)

Thank You :)
  8. Replies
    Views

Ahahah no its just my commuter the fiesta blew...

Ahahah no its just my commuter the fiesta blew up. I am tinting the windows through my work and prob going to get some jdm delica wheels. I work at a subaru dealership
  9. Replies
    Views

Apple car play is now standard, automatic climate...

Apple car play is now standard, automatic climate control, and emergency break assist. I have a few pics of the interior(Actually only one Vid). It does have a tiny lil armrest. Its smaller than my...
  10. Replies
    Views

they are usually I don't like hubcaps but they...

they are usually I don't like hubcaps but they actually look pretty good!
  11. Replies
    Views

At the least I am the first in the state! Dmv...

At the least I am the first in the state! Dmv said no one has registered one yet.
  12. Replies
    Views

First 2021 Owner in the US?

Today I bought a 2021 Mirage. I know I was the first in my state to get one, anyone else have one yet?20327