Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Thinking about the last CVT fluid change I did on...

Thinking about the last CVT fluid change I did on a customer's 2014 Nissan Versa Note (the former and the Mitsubishi Mirage shared the same Jatco CVT), changing the CVT fluid on a Mirage is certainly...
  2. Replies
    Views

UPDATE: I just installed a set of Maxxis AP2s on...

UPDATE: I just installed a set of Maxxis AP2s on a customer's 2017 Mirage G4. Here's how they look like after they're mounted:

3. Thread: Gran Turismo 7

by jtr990
    Replies
    Views

Gran Turismo 7

How many of you have placed a pre-order on Gran Turismo 7?
  4. At least there's one advantage the Mirage has...

At least there's one advantage the Mirage has over the Mini EV: no range anxiety.
  5. Thread: Scan tools

by jtr990
    Replies
    Views

In my workplace, we used a Snap-On Modis ULTRA to...

In my workplace, we used a Snap-On Modis ULTRA to read diagnostic codes, read the car's live data, perform service resets (i.e.: oil life, battery management), and put certain Mitsubishis (including...
  6. I can't believe I saw this, but according to...

I can't believe I saw this, but according to Autel's Twitter feed, you need TWO TPMS activation tools to complete the US-market Mirage TPMS relearn (one plugged in the OBD-II port, the other to...
  7. Will do. If a US-market Mirage comes to the shop,...

Will do. If a US-market Mirage comes to the shop, I'll give it a whirl.
  8. Just a heads up. My workplace just acquired the...

Just a heads up. My workplace just acquired the Autel MaxiTPMS TS508 and a dozen MX 1-Sensors from our local tire equipment supplier. The tool feels lightweight, responsive, and easy to use. As for...
  9. Replies
    Views

From what I saw, it looks like a press-fit wheel...

From what I saw, it looks like a press-fit wheel bearing. You'll need a press-fit bearing removal and installation kit, I've got a link right here. Or, if you have space to work with, get a hydraulic...
  10. Replies
    Views

What about one of these? 13906 It's an RS...

What about one of these?
    It's an RS Watanabe New RS8. It comes in a 15" x 5" format with a 45 offset. However, it will cost 43,000 yen ($520.50 CDN) per wheel.
  11. If I know the MacBook Pro with an Intel...

If I know the MacBook Pro with an Intel processor, it also runs Windows via Boot Camp, since the MaxiTPMS PAD runs only on Microsoft Windows. And then there's the Schrader EZ-Sensor PAD, part #27028....
  12. Thread: TPMS questions

by jtr990
    Replies
    Views

Yes, we have used universal progammable sensors -...

Yes, we have used universal progammable sensors - whether they're a Huf Intellisens, a Schrader EZ-Sensor, or an Autel MX 1-Sensor. All programmable sensors can be programmed by creating a new sensor...
  13. Thanks, guys. However, I'm not affiliated with...

Thanks, guys. However, I'm not affiliated with Autel nor do I work for them. But I have visited the MaxiTPMS website to check the coverage on a number of Mitsubishi vehicles that require an assisted...
  14. Replies
    Views

Hello from Canada

I'm new to this forum since I just replied to Top_Fuel about why his Autel TS501 wouldn't work on his Mitsubishi Mirage. Anyway, let me introduce myself. My name is Jonathan and I'm a mechanic and a...