Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Installing a Passenger Side Visor Vanity Mirror

My wife really likes having a vanity mirror on the passenger side sun visor. So it was a big shock to her the first time she put the passenger side visor down and she was staring at a blank piece of...
  2. Double stick tape. Same removal as the window...

Double stick tape. Same removal as the window deflectors. Just metal underneath, no indentations, just flat surface.
  3. Replies
    Views

Developing a rear sway bar alternative

Many Mirage owners have expressed dislike for the large amount of body roll that the Mirage has. Many owners have also mentioned that adding a rear sway bar to the car is one of the best first...
  4. Replies
    Views

Fear not! Mitsubishi Mirage Windshield...

Fear not!

Mitsubishi Mirage Windshield Wipers

5. Remove the whole front "Video" (DIY front fascia/bumper removal for bug screen)

First of all, i don't did this myself, it's not me ho filmed this or made the video..

But i could see it being great for helping purposes, so i think the video maybe could be listet on mods & diy...
  6. Replies
    Views

If you revved the engine while trying to crank...

If you revved the engine while trying to crank the other car, it's like trying to charge a dead short. It may be that they have added some protection from "accidental jumping damage potential" that I...
  7. Replies
    Views

Lots of sparks = reverse polarity= dead short...

Lots of sparks = reverse polarity= dead short circuit= fried electrical system.

I pray that you did not have your engine running, or even worse, engine running and revved up.

No check engine...
  8. Replies
    Views

I had a gasket which came with my Mirage.

I had a gasket which came with my Mirage.
  9. Replies
    Views

Hi Charlie, Compared to the old batteries years...

Hi Charlie,
    Compared to the old batteries years ago, it is maintenance free. It shouldn't need any water added for a very long time, if at all. I can't recall exactly how often but car batteries...
  10. Replies
    Views

So far I haven't seen any kind of filter. ...

So far I haven't seen any kind of filter.

http://i58.tinypic.com/21mffrn.jpg

I'll keep looking.
  11. Replies
    Views

DIY: Front speaker replacement

Probably one of the cheapest improvements in sound quality in most cars is to replace the factory speakers. However, it is an area that a lot of people are very cautious about because it does entail...
  12. Heads up: A/C condensation drain comes loose easily

My wife found some water in the passenger footwell -- I went out assuming there was some dirt or crud in the drain line and it was backing up -- but discovered that the drain line had come loose from...
  13. Part II - DIY - Looking good for the long haul!

Welcome back to Part II of the DIY - Looking good for the long haul!

In Part I we took a closer look at the rear wheel well area and went the extra mile with some preventive maintenance to give it...
  14. Replies
    Views

Just an update: I have not forgotten about...

Just an update:
    I have not forgotten about obtaining this for you guys. I just haven't had the funds available to do it. I've had some family emergencies come up that required my financial...
  15. Replies
    Views

Have you checked Crutchfield's site? They have...

Have you checked Crutchfield's site?

They have a "what fits my car" feature that lets you specify front or back speakers. From those listed, you can determine the depth of the recommended...
  16. How to Remove/Replace the Interior Filter / Pollen Filter

As a real DIY enthusiast I like to maintain all vehicles myself. A new Spacestar, aha lets see: Airfilter, Oilfilter, Plugs, Brakefluid, Engine Coolant, Washer Fluid :) EASY! Interior...