Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

It is hard to draw a parallel btw life in...

It is hard to draw a parallel btw life in different countries/cultures. For most americans "rural" would mean living in the place where your driveway length is measured in miles (or at least hundreds...
  2. Replies
    Views

Re-read OP; if this for winter tire on stock and...

Re-read OP; if this for winter tire on stock and 185/60 have roughly 3 finger gap between wheel and fender. You could go bigger,but I wouldn't go bigger by much.

Just looked at Hakka's offered in...
  3. Thread: Max tyre size

by Ares
    Replies
    Views

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/infoTireMath.do...

http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/infoTireMath.do

try it out.
  4. Thread: Max tyre size

by Basic
    Replies
    Views

+1 on the 185/60R14s. This is the size the car...

+1 on the 185/60R14s. This is the size the car should have come with IMO.
  5. Replies
    Views

The 1.0 will be fine. You just need to give it...

The 1.0 will be fine. You just need to give it more stick. ;) Yes - It *feels* slow, but let's put this in context... The 1.0 has 68bhp from memory and similar torque, albeit higher in the rev range....
  6. Replies
    Views

except the hubs are removable and can be shimmed...

except the hubs are removable and can be shimmed to correct alignment on Yaris. We also have Prius C (Aqua) which rides on stretch Yaris platform.

In many cases the issue with rear alignment is...
  7. Replies
    Views

From what I read Honda Jazz/Fit and some other...

From what I read Honda Jazz/Fit and some other cars from other mfg have similar issue: the hubs were welded to axle as a cost saving. I am not exactly happy about it b/c in the past 2 of cars we had...
  8. Replies
    Views

read a these threads:...

read a these threads:
    http://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/3164-Mirage-vs-Prius-C-review...
  9. Replies
    Views

When buying a car, one always runs the risk of...

When buying a car, one always runs the risk of purchasing the 'Friday Night' car, no matter the manufacturer. However, speaking from my experience of the Mirage and of several Mitsubishis before it...
  10. Replies
    Views

I like the Bridgestone tires we get here in...

I like the Bridgestone tires we get here in germany and brakes are as good as the brakes in the Kia/Hyundai. I drove the Hyundai ix20 several times and I don´t like some features of the korean cars....
  11. Replies
    Views

Reliability is definitely good.

Reliability is definitely good.
  12. Replies
    Views

Haven't driven a Yaris or Mazda 2 of any flavour...

Haven't driven a Yaris or Mazda 2 of any flavour or era, so can't really comment. As for the Jazz - I've driven a 2011 Hybrid. I had it for the day whilst my i10 was being serviced, and I looked at...
  13. Replies
    Views

We have a lot of Picantos in the UK. I haven't...

We have a lot of Picantos in the UK. I haven't driven the current (2011-onwards) generation Picanto, but it is based upon the Mk1 Hyundai i10 chassis, albeit with tweaks and improvements. I owned a...
  14. Replies
    Views

Mirage vs Prius C review

So as an owner of '14 Toyota Prius C I had a chance to drive '15 Mitsubishi Mirage for 400mi, and to be honest I am impressed with 'lil jelly-bean! So I decided to sit down and write a short...
  15. Replies
    Views

The "Maikäfer" from Germany

Hello everyone!

I was looking for a new commuter car, that should be as economical as my Daihatsu Cuore (special type of Kei-Car sold in Germany with a 1000 ccm engine instead of the japanese 660...