Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Tire Rack has a very rigorous set of testing...

Tire Rack has a very rigorous set of testing parameters that it does in house. Those numbers are from their tests on their scales. Price doesn't factor in... at least it's not supposed to, although I...
  2. Replies
    Views

I honestly believe any worn tire rolls better...

I honestly believe any worn tire rolls better than a new one. If you feel safe driving them in the rain, I would use them up first.

A new pair of Quatrac 5 tires will be replacing my last...
  3. Those fog light ones would be perfect if you...

Those fog light ones would be perfect if you wanted to create a removable fog light aerodynamic cover.
  4. Replies
    Views

I also have the F106S on my Mirage. If you want...

I also have the F106S on my Mirage. If you want to use a hose, you have the option. I used a hose once, and I saw no need for it. It's just one more thing to clean up or store. I would still...
  5. Replies
    Views

I'm using the Fumoto F106S (short nipple) on both...

I'm using the Fumoto F106S (short nipple) on both my Mirage and Outlander Sport. I also use a short 3/8" hose with the Fumoto nipple connector (SH-10). Makes oil changes so easy.
  6. Replies
    Views

If the goal is low rolling resistance and fuel...

If the goal is low rolling resistance and fuel mileage, then I would find a tire classified as Low Rolling Resistance and not just consider the physical size of the tire.

My own tires are a good...
  7. Replies
    Views

Someone private messaged me some thoughts on...

Someone private messaged me some thoughts on tires two weeks ago, & he brought up something I never even considered.

I am firm believer in narrow snow tires. I'm not sure that I would have...
  8. Replies
    Views

Bzacon had expressed interest in hosting this...

Bzacon had expressed interest in hosting this year. Still no thread :confused: . Will Spork or I need to host? June 19th or 26th would be the date if we keep consistent with past events.

If he...
  9. Replies
    Views

I'm Magnuscat lol. Yeah I've been fighting the...

I'm Magnuscat lol. Yeah I've been fighting the propaganda war on youtube for a minute. Let's get more sold so we can get these parts prices down.
  10. Perfect. As long as the code consistently keeps...

Perfect. As long as the code consistently keeps coming back, then let them deal with it.

Make sure the code is present in the system when you drop the car off. You don't want to clear it and...
  11. Below are the pages from the service manual for...

Below are the pages from the service manual for P0011. About the only thing you can do is to make sure you have good, clean oil in the car before you take it into the dealer. The oil passages in...
  12. If you have warranty just take it to the dealer....

If you have warranty just take it to the dealer. If I didn't hate my nearest dealer that's what I'd do. If they don't find anything wrong they shouldn't charge you because your check engine light is...
  13. No...but it will let you read and clear the codes...

No...but it will let you read and clear the codes yourself. Normally if a code pops up, I will make a note of it and then delete it and continue driving the car to see if the code re-appears. If...
  14. They probably aren't allowed to clear codes for...

They probably aren't allowed to clear codes for liability reasons.
    Disconnecting the battery does not clear OBD codes.

They say this to everyone who calls in and describes a problem over the...
  15. Replies
    Views

Just make sure to measure the gap between the...

Just make sure to measure the gap between the coils and order the appropriate set. I tried a set of spring spacers early on and they were much too short - the spacers would fall out.

Soft &...
  16. Replies
    Views

Search for coil spring helper or coil spring...

Search for coil spring helper or coil spring spacer. Installing those will stiffen your springs but they will most likely increase your ride height at the same time. Usually they are solid like...
  17. Replies
    Views

Yes it was. I'm glad my ancient laptop was useful...

Yes it was. I'm glad my ancient laptop was useful for something hahaha.
  18. Thread: Shocks Upgrade

by foama
    Replies
    Views

The American Monroe 5544 are practically...

The American Monroe 5544 are practically look-alike to the OEM and I would certainly try one if I were in the States, but in Europe their numbering scheme is different. The European Monroe 5544 is...
  19. Road America has done "touring" laps at lunch for...

Road America has done "touring" laps at lunch for years and years. You pay $70 or so, and you get to drive around on the track at the lunch intersession.

There are rules: No passing in the...
  20. Thanks for posting the footage! Hope you stay on...

Thanks for posting the footage! Hope you stay on the forum. Its like anywhere else in life, not all opinions will line up; it doesn't mean you're input is not appreciated here. I think this forum is...
  21. If you google "Ziebart vs Krown" you'll find a...

If you google "Ziebart vs Krown" you'll find a lot of discussions out there.

Check out this related Mirageforum thread...

DIY Rustproofing Products
  22. Thread: Speeding

by Dirk Diggler
    Replies
    Views

They ignored you because your simply too...

They ignored you because your simply too "gangsta" in that Mirage lol :cool:
  23. There is no way around it, road salt loves to eat...

There is no way around it, road salt loves to eat cars. Here is the web-site for the rust control:
    https://www.krown.com/en/

Saves your electrical from corroding also.. this is why my '14 Mirage...
  24. Those wheels look great on the car! I like that...

Those wheels look great on the car! I like that wine color too. Wish they had it in ‘14 as a color choice.
  25. I think I understand now, I just wanted you to...

I think I understand now, I just wanted you to know some ways around to get back to square one with your bumper. But I see what you are saying now. Painting in a garage isn't pleasant, but most real...
Page 1 of 2 1 2