Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

The tail lights from the 2017 will fit the...

The tail lights from the 2017 will fit the earlier models. The reverse and signal harnesses would match right up, but the clearance and brake wouldn't. It's a small connector on the 17+ lights. ...
  2. Replies
    Views

I feel your pain. About the cheapest...

I feel your pain. About the cheapest off-the-shelf gravel suspension for an Evo that isn't junk is around $6000 and it isn't user serviceable for all practical purposes so you pay $350/corner every...
  3. Replies
    Views

Rally Evo suspension fabrication pics

Not sure if anyone is interested in this sort of stuff, but here's some pics of the fabrication that went into putting new boing sticks under the Evo.

What started this whole mess:
  4. Replies
    Views

I think it's a good idea. I bet a decently...

I think it's a good idea. I bet a decently edited Mirage review video will get you more than average amount of views because there just aren't a lot of people posting Mirage reviews!

One thing to...
  5. Replies
    Views

Great idea - thanks. You should be compensated...

Great idea - thanks. You should be compensated for this. :)
  6. Replies
    Views

AIR LIFT 60724 1000 Series Air Spring Kit ...

AIR LIFT 60724 1000 Series Air Spring Kit
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001G99B6S?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s01

AIR LIFT 1000 Series Air Spring Kit
    Part Number: 60724...
  7. Thanks! That's also my SN on War Thunder...if...

Thanks! That's also my SN on War Thunder...if anyone plays.

I'm a big lsx guy I actually bought the Mirage as my DD while I'm building a turbo 79 camaro with lq4/4l80 etc.

I'm shocked by how...
  8. Replies
    Views

Developing a rear sway bar alternative

Many Mirage owners have expressed dislike for the large amount of body roll that the Mirage has. Many owners have also mentioned that adding a rear sway bar to the car is one of the best first...
  9. Replies
    Views

This past weekend I got together with Spork and...

This past weekend I got together with Spork and we installed the short shifter on her car. It went quite smooth and wasn't a difficult procedure. You can see the full write up on how to do the...
  10. Replies
    Views

My cousin had recently bought a Scion iA aka...

My cousin had recently bought a Scion iA aka Mazda 2 sedan. It has a 104hp 4 cyl. and we were both diving down the freeway, (me in my mirage) we were both in last gear and flooring it doing around...
  11. Replies
    Views

Maybe the Mirage is "dangerously slow" to those...

Maybe the Mirage is "dangerously slow" to those whose driving capabilities are "dangerously challenged" by normal vehicle operations.

They need power to cover their incompetence and have no...
  12. A $3500 factory rebate on a $13,000-ish new car??...

A $3500 factory rebate on a $13,000-ish new car?? Man...I am half tempted to buy a SPARE!
  13. LOL, I can't believe you guys found my video! OMG...

LOL, I can't believe you guys found my video! OMG - that's the only video I put up on that channel b/c after I made it, I became self conscious of the quality of the 'video' - most other...
  14. I would say your right Daox, I sell these guys,...

I would say your right Daox,
    I sell these guys, and it looks like the CVT is the higher seller. More CVT to older demographic. 5 Speed man to people that want the absolute lowest price i.e poor...
  15. Good idea to check used car listings. I just...

Good idea to check used car listings.

I just ran a check on a national used car site for Canada. It's an even split:

243 Mirages available (2014+)
    109 CVT (45%)
    110 Manual (45%)
  16. I have the CVT and much prefer it to a manual. I...

I have the CVT and much prefer it to a manual. I had never driven a CVT before the Mirage, and I heard horror stories about CVTs in other cars. The Mirage CVT is programmed to work perfectly to...
  17. 11 years ago, I jumped into the cheap, efficient...

11 years ago, I jumped into the cheap, efficient car segment with both feet when I bought my first 1.0L Firefly (Chevrolet Metro clone). Coming from a Honda Accord, I had exactly the same impressions...
  18. Those floor mats look like a great investment...

Those floor mats look like a great investment with how used they look.
  19. Replies
    Views

Finally got another one :)

SO, after waiting a week and a half for insurance to take care of what they needed to take care of, I am now a proud owner of a brand new 2015 White ES CVT. I love everything about it. On the way...
  20. U.S. hatch price comparison / sedan estimate

A hatchback Canada vs. U.S. price comparison may give a better hint of the G4's U.S. price...

Canada MSRP (CAD)
    U.S. MSRP (USD)
    U.S. Difference
  21. Since it appears they're not offering a...

Since it appears they're not offering a "stripped" model of the Mirage sedan, I doubt it will be priced anywhere near the price of the base 2016 Versa sedan, which starts at $11,990 USD and has the...
  22. Keep in mind these prices are in Canadian...

Keep in mind these prices are in Canadian dollars. So CAD$14,398 equals about USD$10,300, and CAD $18,198 is right around USD$13,000.
  23. Canadian pricing

I updated post 1 with a summary, and added a bunch of photos to post #2.

---

Don't forget these are Canadian prices. Pricing strategy can vary a LOT between the U.S. and Canada. (EG. the base...
  24. Exterior: 5180 5181 5182 5183

Exterior:

25. Just filled for the whole month of January 9 to...

Just filled for the whole month of January 9 to today Feb 9. $1.349@ gal, 22.5 gallons, 1190 miles, 52.9 mpg, coldest month of the year typically.

$30.35 cash for the 5 cent a gal discount.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4