Search:

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Wasn't there some cheap Nissan model sold in...

Wasn't there some cheap Nissan model sold in Canada?

We still have this choice in the US...which is less expensive than a Mirage and it has a manual transmission...

I see that my...
  2. Replies
    Views

I really don't understand the lack of interest in...

I really don't understand the lack of interest in economy vehicles, but the whole EV thing might be a big part of it? Those who might consider an economy vehicle as their 2nd or 3rd vehicle...
  3. Replies
    Views

Why did cars like the Yaris, Prius c, Fit, Sonic,...

Why did cars like the Yaris, Prius c, Fit, Sonic, Spark, entire Scion line up, & other small more affordable cars disappear?

I would say the Mirage has taken a drastic drop in sales the past three...
  4. So many can barely afford their car loans, but...

So many can barely afford their car loans, but they feel like they have to keep up with the Jonses, even if it pushes them into insurmountable debt.
  5. Replies
    Views

That is just about what I paid for my Ralliart....

That is just about what I paid for my Ralliart. My dealer had it marked up to 24,500, but then had a special offer to "knock off" 4500. A made-up markdown off of a made-up mark up!
  6. Replies
    Views

I drive a ton for work in the city and the...

I drive a ton for work in the city and the Veloster was a stick! It kinda sucked so I wanted something with great fuel economy and an automatic transmission. I bought it yesterday and already have...
  7. Replies
    Views

Smart! You are correct…This one isn’t mine. I...

Smart! You are correct…This one isn’t mine.

I figured I’d take a few pics cause it’s not gonna look like this for long! It drives so much nicer than mine though!

It drives like a new car! Who...
  8. Replies
    Views

9. Replies
    Views

10. This car was mostly driven on the highway for a...

This car was mostly driven on the highway for a long time so we decided that I'd change the oil at 12,000km/7000miles instead of 6,000 like the rest of the fleet.

May 2016 ...
  11. 2022 Mitsubishi Mirage ES 5sp - one year later in Canada

Bought brand new in November 2021 from Rallye Mitsubishi in Gatineau.
    Cross shopped the Chevy Spark, Nissan Micra, and KIA Rio.
    I chose the Mirage because I wanted something different that was...
  12. Replies
    Views

People really love to hate these cars

I posted on fordbossme's youtube video earlier today about my service interval for my 2022 mirage g4, and that i expected my engine to be as good looking at 200k as it was at 74 miles, Proceeded to...
  13. Replies
    Views

The ptc heater looks pretty chunky. I just pulled...

The ptc heater looks pretty chunky. I just pulled one out of a heater box for the first time.
    https://youtu.be/JkzmRd2FDso
  14. The kind I'd like to f ... uhhhhh, date! :D

The kind I'd like to f ... uhhhhh, date! :D
  15. Replies
    Views

I use the same torque. A few ugga dugga’s. I...

I use the same torque. A few ugga dugga’s. I assume the actual specs are the same for all years, the nut is the same and I’m 99.7% sure the bearing and trailing axle is the same too.
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I'd consider gobbing that bolt with some copper...

I'd consider gobbing that bolt with some copper coat or even blue loctite(to seal the threads). I foresee that happening again. If you already did then nevermind.
  17. Replies
    Views

The pooooosh button would be good for what you...

The pooooosh button would be good for what you state. But I think what sort of turns me off is the complexity of running a battery dead and/or the expense of replacing one of the proximity fobs if...
  18. Replies
    Views

I'd buy one even if it over $10k if it were a...

I'd buy one even if it over $10k if it were a manual ... and I needed one. Because, all the other choices are worse values.
  19. Replies
    Views

They still show a 5speed 2023 Mirage on the...

They still show a 5speed 2023 Mirage on the Canucky mitsu website. Msrp is $10,373(usd). But for some weird reason you can only buy it in white and they charge an extra $450(cad) for that "option". ...
  20. Replies
    Views

Rubber grommets for air filter

The air filter on my mirage was rattling, and getting worse. You could hear it inside the car, it almost sounded like it had a rod knock at idle. The rubber parts put in place to keep it from...
  21. I'm not sure it would have helped. This is about...

I'm not sure it would have helped. This is about all you will find in the service manual...

I tried to do this when the drum was off. I don't know how you can get a screwdriver in...
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I have had that happen a time or two. It doesn't...

I have had that happen a time or two. It doesn't help that the bolt is tapered near the head.

If you wanted, you can just put it back together and use a pry bar on the alternator to snug up the...
  23. Wow that looks like a ton of rust on those drums....

Wow that looks like a ton of rust on those drums. :eek: But that may be completely normal for unpainted drums. Time to hit those caps with some PB Blaster...

It took a little extra...
  24. Thread: Drum Brakes

by Top_Fuel
    Replies
    Views

I just disassembled the rear brakes on my 2015...

I just disassembled the rear brakes on my 2015 for the first time last weekend. I took a lot of pictures so I would remember all of this for next time. :D Here are a few ideas...

EDIT/TIP - If...
  25. I see other people post updates to their cars in...

I see other people post updates to their cars in the garages, such as maintenance logs and upgrades.

I am a bit of a fiend for a good spreadsheet, so here is a link to everything I have going on. ...
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4