Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Deal how do we proceed?

Deal how do we proceed?
  2. Replies
    Views

You’re correct, so far 2 bad new injectors I hate...

You’re correct, so far 2 bad new injectors I hate OEM prices and attempted to save money in something i probably shouldn’t have. I appreciate your help! I hope I can get this new intake usable cause...
  3. Replies
    Views

The picture was right before I started chasing...

The picture was right before I started chasing wires back from your comment on the other post I stopped to take a picture so I could remember if I forgot something. That’s also why that screw is half...
  4. Replies
    Views

Erratic idle and now check engine light

To start I bought a this intake from Malaysia cost was $290 usd shipped. About a week after replacing the intake during a cold start the engine hunts all the way up to 2000 rpm. Until the engine was...
  5. Well thank you for the reminder ����*♂️. I...

Well thank you for the reminder ����*♂️. I honestly forgot about till I seen this comment but it is now ordered. Lol. So far it’s been great though my headlights don’t dim at all. Gas mileage has...
  6. Here are some comparison pictures

Here are some comparison pictures
  7. Replies
    Views

The 240 amp alternator arrived today from Brand...

The 240 amp alternator arrived today from Brand X. I will make a separate post about it and the install.
  8. Ok so update. Yesterday leaving work car...

Ok so update. Yesterday leaving work car struggled to get up to 68 and would go any faster and actually as I drove kept slowing down. Check engine light came on same code and another code for...
  9. That is my assumption as well. Front fenders are...

That is my assumption as well. Front fenders are easily replaced those back ones are going to be difficult. So I bought some fender flares to hopefully hide it.
  10. Parts were replaced because they were bad. Pump...

Parts were replaced because they were bad. Pump was leaking when I bought it coolant wasn’t blue it was more of a mud water look to it. Coolant temperature Temperature sending unit and thermostat was...
  11. P0128 Coolant temperature below thermostat regulating temp

Got a check engine light yesterday and pulled the code P0128. It’s a 2014 DE. I bought the car used with 80k and can tell maintenance wasn’t in the previous owners budget. I have already replaced...