Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

2. Replies
    Views

Ran the wires from the fuse block top center pin...

Ran the wires from the fuse block top center pin to footwell harness connectors. I now have heated mirrors
  3. Replies
    Views

I know its an old thread, finally installed my...

I know its an old thread, finally installed my 2019 GT heated glass :( no electrical power to the wires when rear defrost is pushed and engine running
  4. Replies
    Views

Holy Break- in!

I am very technical with my cars. I dropped my engine oil and filter on the new GT Mirage at 400 miles. There was actual slivers of aluminum, copper gold glitters and substantial dirt from factory...
  5. Replies
    Views

14812 absolutely Love the GT. Just gat it home...

14812 absolutely Love the GT. Just gat it home last evening, the LED's and HID's make this lil' car
  6. Replies
    Views

Thanks all, I never owned the 2015 for very long,...

Thanks all, I never owned the 2015 for very long, but reading the threads, it seems that the CVT is the weak link. Purchased the 2015 DE model after my Nissan died and it was supposed to be a...
  7. Replies
    Views

Yes its a true "steal" tornado damaged it on the...

Yes its a true "steal" tornado damaged it on the dealership lot. By damaged I mean a few paint chips and a ding on the roof. I had a paintless expert look at it and he can repair it for $200. As...
  8. Replies
    Views

Wow, so newer versions went with a cost-cutting...

Wow, so newer versions went with a cost-cutting measure? Each of my elements pulled between 22.7A-31A at 13.1 VDC (PTC is self regulating, depended on fan speed and entering air temp.) I really do...
  9. Replies
    Views

13656 Relay box(tested all 3 elements with...

Relay box(tested all 3 elements with ammeter) working
  10. Replies
    Views

13655 Picture of PTC case with 2 thick white...

Picture of PTC case with 2 thick white wires and one thin red and one thin blue
  11. The Middle plug on the steering column clock...

The Middle plug on the steering column clock spring **must not be unplugged. It disabled my horn and is a state safety inspection item. Had to reinstall plug and cut/splice brown and yellow
  12. Poll: Alignment resolved

Independant alignment shop found steering thrust angle out of spec.
    He said the driver side tie rod was several degrees out, causing wheel to point right. Tbe printout shows basically all green...