Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Looking great so far! Keep on practicing!!

Looking great so far! Keep on practicing!!
  2. Replies
    Views

Piddles ... I still get a good chuckle at it. It...

Piddles ... I still get a good chuckle at it. It is quite appropriate. PityOnU - this is not meant as a brag so don't take it that way. I've been riding, well not as long as some, but a lot of it...
  3. Replies
    Views

MirageRally shot me a message today asking how...

MirageRally shot me a message today asking how things were going - I think he was getting into riding about the same time as me, so I would love to hear an update from him. I'll post mine here (in...
  4. You certainly have to be careful when modifying...

You certainly have to be careful when modifying systems. Understanding how they work is the first step.

However, I've found very little problem with this on the Mirage. When the system finds any...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: MR - Not that I have the first issue with a Grom....

MR - Not that I have the first issue with a Grom. I think they're cool. But on the long road (= in the long run), I think you're going to be better off and happier that you got the Rebel 500. Next...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yeah, what he said. Decided for something more...

Yeah, what he said. Decided for something more road-worthy?
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: WOAH, WOAH, Woah, woah. Now just backup there. ...

WOAH, WOAH, Woah, woah. Now just backup there. What happened with getting a Grom?
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Enjoy it!! I wish I got there a week later, I...

Enjoy it!! I wish I got there a week later, I could have given you some pointers....might even head out that way again before the end of the summer, so that might still be a possibility :)
  9. Replies
    Views

Cool. The next time I go on a long trip, maybe...

Cool. The next time I go on a long trip, maybe I'll look up some board members and see if anyone wants to meet. Course, I'll trip on Dirk on my way out of town...
  10. I think my Mirage is a good looking car from the...

I think my Mirage is a good looking car from the side.

I don't like the front overall, but the grille on my 2014 Mirage looks ok. Just the side is what does justice to the design. The Chevy Spark...
  11. Replies
    Views

my english is not perfect either. thanks for the...

my english is not perfect either. thanks for the welcome
  12. Replies
    Views

not really in reality I would like to be able to...

not really in reality I would like to be able to not open the lock in gear "P" but in assistance they used a cable and MUT software. I would like to try it without returning to assistance.
  13. Replies
    Views

New owner, new member

Hi, I am the owner of a new 2020 space star with cvt gearbox.
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Had a bit of fun today and added this bad boy to...

Had a bit of fun today and added this bad boy to my Mirage :cool: Took all of 6 minutes from removal of the cheep plastic knob to the installation of this universal lever. I think it really adds a...
  15. Replies
    Views

You can steal anything pretty quickly with a tow...

You can steal anything pretty quickly with a tow truck. I've only been questioned twice while towing cars over the years. I was towing away an old decommissioned bus that was still had the city...
  16. Replies
    Views

Got some parts in the post from Thailand last...

Got some parts in the post from Thailand last night. Get parts in the USA is near-impossible because the type of American who gets a motorcycle generally wants an actual motorcycle and not a Super...
  17. Replies
    Views

I'm sure my CBR 125 was a 6 speed (2012 model) It...

I'm sure my CBR 125 was a 6 speed (2012 model) It ran about 8500-9000 rpm @70mph. It had a tach/speedo/gas/water temp gauge. I forget if it had a gear indicator. I think it did. You could skip gears...
  18. Replies
    Views

LOL I know exactly what you mean on that! I, too,...

LOL I know exactly what you mean on that! I, too, cannot be trusted with powerful vehicles :P
  19. Replies
    Views

What made you choose a Grom? Here was why I ended...

What made you choose a Grom? Here was why I ended up buying a Super Cub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czu-0FR36JM

While I am not a tiny Japanese high school girl, the way the show presents...
  20. Replies
    Views

The Super Cub does not have a tachometer, so...

The Super Cub does not have a tachometer, so you're going by ear on when to shift. But it does have a gear indicator, as well as a fuel gauge (!).

The fuel gugue is especially appreciated because...
  21. Replies
    Views

The Honda Super Cub, Grom, & Monkey all use the...

The Honda Super Cub, Grom, & Monkey all use the same 125cc engine.

If you question the durable of your Honda engines, you need to watch these two guys drive across Baja on their Monkeys.
  22. Replies
    Views

I think the Grom uses the same 125cc engine as...

I think the Grom uses the same 125cc engine as the Super Cub. What is the transmission like on it? The Super Cub is actually quite a different/unique design where it's a manual transmission with a...
  23. Replies
    Views

Motorcycles and Riding

MirageRally messaged me about this, but I figured I'd just throw this out into the public sphere as there may be other forum members here who are riders or have rode themselves in the past, maybe...
  24. Has the valley girl found the jack?

Has the valley girl found the jack?
  25. I hear that a lot from kids with tattoos lol.

I hear that a lot from kids with tattoos lol.
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4