Search:

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. One of the more interesting reviews I have read. ...

One of the more interesting reviews I have read. He $hits all over the car while calling himself a genius for buying it.
  2. Here's Why You're a Genius If You Bought a Mitsubishi Mirage Recently

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/here-s-why-you-re-a-genius-if-you-bought-a-mitsubishi-mirage-recently-184145.html
  3. The article is good. The comment section is...

The article is good. The comment section is still filled with adolescents who think hp makes their pee pee look bigger.
  4. Article about the Mirage from Jalopik - 3/14/22

https://jalopnik.com/look-whos-come-crawling-back-to-me-the-mitsubishi-mira-1848649286
  5. At this rate of fuel price increases the Mirage...

At this rate of fuel price increases the Mirage may change from least stolen to most stolen vehicle!
  6. Replies
    Views

Interesting article, but the comments section is...

Interesting article, but the comments section is about what I expected: "Don't be idiot and buy a new econobox, be a genius like me and buy a CPO Civ-rolla!"
  7. Replies
    Views

The times they are a changin'

After many years of mockery, now with gas prices on the rise with no end in sight, Jalopnick is actually suggesting folks go out and buy a new Mirage while its still under 20k.
  8. Replies
    Views

Oh forget to share the aluminum flywheel pics...

Oh forget to share the aluminum flywheel pics they are 6.5lbs available for purchase as well as our clutches
  9. Replies
    Views

Look what E-85 did to my valves… ?

I had to pull the engine to install one of our new lightweight flywheels and figured it was a good time to take a peek under the head to see how everything’s been coping with 17psi for the last...
  10. Review: There's A Seriously Good Case For The 2021 Mitsubishi Mirage (tflcar.com)

I always thought the tflcar.com guys were slightly odd ducks, and now I have proof: a very down to earth review of a rental Mirage!

Starts off...

He even writes about how he asked Mitsu USA...
  11. Replies
    Views

12. Replies
    Views

13. This is my word of caution related to all this. ...

This is my word of caution related to all this. When I was on the phone with Richard of White Bear in 2017, I realized within minutes his world was different than ours. Whatever car data base he...
  14. Replies
    Views

My Turbo 3a92 makes insane power!

Hey all, thought you guys would want to see the results of my turbo 3a92 on the dyno!

I was making this power with around 15psi the max torque figure was at about 17psi before the pressure drops...
  15. Replies
    Views

So this happened yesterday

I met up with MirageRally in Ohio yesterday whilst on a road trip! Rally’s a great guy, he gave me a throttle controller and he even installed it for me, truly a class act! We did dinner with my...
  16. Replies
    Views

All we buy here is _UVs, which is one of the...

All we buy here is _UVs, which is one of the reasons they killed off the Evo in the first place. I am hoping it comes back (and how about a Ralliart Mirage, Mitsubishi), but I suspect it will only...
  17. "no tangible connection to auto racing, and no...

"no tangible connection to auto racing, and no grand history of performance to build on"

I disagree. Mitsubishi has a long history of auto racing and performance. The Mirage has fuel economy and...
  18. If you only drive 3,000 miles/year, your tires...

If you only drive 3,000 miles/year, your tires will be done in by age verses wearing out. I would do a once per year oil/filter change & tire rotation every other year. How you decide to have...
  19. Replies
    Views

I don't disagree with what you are saying. I...

I don't disagree with what you are saying. I also have enjoyed the various topics covered here about the Mirage and beyond.

The two individuals who created this forum have asked that the...
  20. First Check Engine Light at 175,515 miles! Code P0010 (MIVEC control valve).

Well, on my way to work today my Mirage finally threw a check engine light. I was hoping to make it to 200,000 without one! The car had been down on power for the last week or so, but had not...
  21. I don't think a lot of people realize how much...

I don't think a lot of people realize how much money could be saved by driving one of these things. Not just on fuel alone but repair and maintenance over 10-15 years.

Mirage=3 liters of oil, 3...
  22. Replies
    Views

Doug Demure Bashing Economy Cars

I made a video with my opinion on people reviewing cars.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXNIbPpXj9U
  23. Well I'll be! Best Mirage review [2021] I've seen in a long time! Driving.ca

Holy $)%&, my eyes just about fell outta my head just now.

2021 Canadian Mirage review that starts out...

And it just goes on from there being completely level-headed.
  24. No politics! Thank you.

No politics!

Thank you.
  25. Replies
    Views

Leskovar Mitsubishi in Washington usually...

Leskovar Mitsubishi in Washington usually discounts their Mitsubishi's pretty heavily also like White Bear does in Minnesota. I noticed their discounts have also decreased. They do have a G4 ES...
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4