Search:

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I gonna give it to suzuki i love the look of this...

I gonna give it to suzuki i love the look of this car they made it look wider, put a wider mags this will be looking very good.
  2. Replies
    Views

Very nice. The first mod I'd do is either...

Very nice.

The first mod I'd do is either take those locking wheel nuts off and replace them with regular ones.
    Or...leave them and take the locking key and throw it in the garbage now so...
  3. Replies
    Views

Ares - Top Fuel is right - my car started...

Ares -
    Top Fuel is right - my car started getting so loud that I couldn't hear the radio. I couldn't believe it was wheel bearing noise, but it was. Here's what I did to find the bad bearing:
    Jack...
  4. "Sunny" comes home. I love my 2018 so much, that I bought the wife a 2021 ES!

Hey there everyone. I bought my 2018 new back in March of 2019, it's a red ES with the CVT. In the months that followed, I added cruise control, fog lights, and some minor touches to make it my own....
  5. Replies
    Views

I don't understand why do people put small...

I don't understand why do people put small compact car like Mirage on the same side that other duty car like Evo or Wrx. You don't buy a Mirage because you want a 300 Hp car. You buy a Mirage...
  6. I couldn't resist running a CarFax report on this...

I couldn't resist running a CarFax report on this one. Amazingly...I can't find the CVT replacement in here anywhere. :confused: :D

7. 2014 Mirage with 414,520 miles / 667,105 kilometers @ White Bear Mitsubishi, MN, USA

This is worth its own thread, despite our own longevity leaderboard (thread: How many miles/kilometers on your Mirage/Space Star so far? )

Some details from Mitsu's PR story:
  8. Replies
    Views

My new Space Star

Hi, my name is Tim, 33 years old. i am from Belgium Europe

I have bought my first brand new car, the Mitsubishi Space
    Star 2020.
  9. Replies
    Views

Hi all from a new UK member

Hi folks, I’m Ken from Scotland. I’ve just purchased a 2016 Mitsubishi Mirage Juro with ~23k miles. I’ll be posting details in my Garage shortly. Looking forward to participating and learning in this...
  10. Replies
    Views

My first attempt -- carbon fiber wrap.

A lot easier than expected and for $9 for the kit from Amazon I had to try it. Plenty of wrap (1'x5') came with the kit to do a few pieces and also comes with a knife and a squeegee.
  11. Rattle under the car when accelerating ..... hopefully solved.

I bought this 2014 ES for my daughter's 2 weeks ago and been monkeying with car doing basic maintenance.

I apologize if this has been discussed previously but I heard this rattling noise under...
  12. Replies
    Views

New Mirage owner here!

Hello everyone!

Been in this forum for half a year (bought mine as my first car in january) but never felt like posting it.
    Here is my mirage 1.2 ES and all the things I have done to it.
  13. Replies
    Views

A newbie here!

Hi there!
    My name is Bobby and I am from Toronto. Today accidentally I stumbled upon your great forum and decided at once to become a part of this community as I am also a lucky owner of Mirage :)...
  14. Replies
    Views

Atolblue Space Star from Germany

Hi everybody,

I'm Dennis from Germany, me and my wife own a 2013 Space Star. I'm into Mitsubishi's since 2001 and I own also some older Lancer and Colt.

We get the Space Star at beginning of...
  15. Engine swapping 2017 engine into 2015 mirage

Hi all!

I just finished replacing my 2015 engine. It had a cracked block and a broken engine mount, and so I figured rather than replacing it with another 2015 engine I'd upgrade to the 2017. I...
  16. 2,600 miles in Mirage rental (with pretty pictures)

Hey Miragers,
    It's been a long time since I've been on here...... 2015 in fact. That was when I was considering buying a Mirage and was obsessed with them (still am). I ended up buying a '15 Chevy...
  17. Mirage recommended as one of the most reliable used cars

2013 model year Mirage

Australians love Mitsubishi.

Toyota came in 2nd.

The editors chose the Mirage as an example of a good second hand Mitsu to buy.
  18. Replies
    Views

Been Away For Awhile.

As this is a Mirage forum here's a Mirage.

A bit of filler, bit of paint and it'll be alright.:) Now the Mirage thing is done I would like to say................

Keep well and Keep Safe...
  19. 1780817809

20. Replies
    Views

2020 Mirage 5MT 180 miles

Just bought my brand new Mirage and absolutely love it! Everything is so easy to service and am glad to have found this forum. l am a new member and am misunderstood by my fellow enthusiasts when...
  21. Replies
    Views

Junkyard gem!

22. Replies
    Views

5 year ownership report

I'm not on here much anymore, but Monday was the 5-year car anniversary (carversary?) of owning my 2015 Mirage. I thought I'd give a boring report of how it has gone.

It has gone: Boringly well....
  23. Replies
    Views

17404 I read a decent explanation on the TP...

I read a decent explanation on the TP issue:

Jumbo-pack TP is one of (if not THE) bulkiest items in the grocery store. So they don't keep as much on hand in the store room as they do...
  24. Replies
    Views

R.I.P. Marsha!

My ex-gf texted me today and said some "asshat" ran a red light and t-boned her Mirage. She is okay, Marsha isn't. I asked if any airbags went off, and she said yes. You can see the curtain airbag...
  25. I finally found the issue. After reading through...

I finally found the issue. After reading through this thread I double checked all my exhaust hangers, brake lines under driver seat, heat shields. Turns out that their is two heat shields behind your...
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4