Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

If you're interested in everyone's lifetime...

If you're interested in everyone's lifetime average economy, check out the Fuel Economy log. It shows everyone's lifetime, & you can compare CVT's to standards, 1L engines to 1.2L ones, etc. Some...
  2. Replies
    Views

I'm in the 5k miles oil change club for both my...

I'm in the 5k miles oil change club for both my OS/RVR/ASX & Mirage. The Mirage is now at a little over 120k miles / 190+k km with no oil burning issues. My experience has been the Mirage's oil...
  3. Replies
    Views

I do 5,000 mile oil change intervals with Mobil-1...

I do 5,000 mile oil change intervals with Mobil-1 and have had Blackstone oil analysis reports done 6 times over 100K miles (see this post).

My TBN numbers consistently show that my oil has plenty...
  4. Replies
    Views

When Steve bought his "cheap plastic car" (2014...

When Steve bought his "cheap plastic car" (2014 Mirage) several years ago, it came with free oil changes. Even though the Mitsubishi dealership went under, the owners honored the service through...
  5. Replies
    Views

46.8 mpg x 0.93 = 43.5 mpg. Quite good! I...

46.8 mpg x 0.93 = 43.5 mpg. Quite good!

I reset my B AVG every time I get gas.

I changed my engine oil a few times before it hit 5,000 miles as well.
  6. Replies
    Views

I agree with this whole quote. I will add, I...

I agree with this whole quote. I will add, I drove a Hyundai Turdola cross country years ago, and the high elevation really did a number on that car. It was an Accent. A free car to me, as I...
  7. The CVT cooler uses coolant from the radiator....

The CVT cooler uses coolant from the radiator. There is no cvt fluid going into a radiator. By design the cvt fluid never leaves the transmission. For obvious reasons this means that it is impossible...
  8. I have never really tried to watch cvt temps...

I have never really tried to watch cvt temps unless trying to make sure fluid level was correct. Ignorance is bliss I guess lol
    We don't have much for hills out where I live.

I used the googles...
  9. Looks like you can keep the name "MrMPG"! :)

Looks like you can keep the name "MrMPG"! :)