Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Probably workin on this this weekend. Need to try...

Probably workin on this this weekend. Need to try a few different mounting locations—this one isn't bad, but it's closer to the engine mount than I like. Edit: Oh yeah, it's a kleinn 6126 direct...
  2. So, tapped into one of the two big fuse positions...

So, tapped into one of the two big fuse positions (BF#1/2), then realized they weren't switched. Oh well. That got it working, but the temp hovered around 100°F. Guess I have to ground that coupling...
  3. Thread: Electric Car Rant

by Nobu
    Replies
    Views

Nah, they're pretty fun to drive around. 100%...

Nah, they're pretty fun to drive around. 100% torque from almost stopped is an amazing feeling. Of course, you have to learn to exercise some restraint (assuming the computer doesn't exercise it for...
  4. So, I finally got up off my rump and cut the...

So, I finally got up off my rump and cut the hose, installed the coupling (which was actually quite tight due to the barb), and finished splicing and crimping the connectors on all the wires....
  5. Or you could buff out the light stuff abd stick a...

Or you could buff out the light stuff abd stick a bumper sticker on the heavy damage. Fixing it would be preferable, of course. lol
  6. Replies
    Views

I wonder if the anti-gravity drive is compatible...

I wonder if the anti-gravity drive is compatible with our space-stars... :p
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Lots of shaving and cutting later (probably some...

Lots of shaving and cutting later (probably some unnecessary), and the gauge is installed. It's not wired up yet, though. Need to get some wire loom and wires that wont crumble under the hood.
  8. Saw this one on my way to work. Think I saw it...

Saw this one on my way to work. Think I saw it before parked at the corner grocer. Also saw a black mirage, but couldn't snap a pic. Been seeing a lot lately, don't know if I just never noticed, or...
  9. Tree-fiddy.

Tree-fiddy.
  10. Definitely sounds electrical, anyway. I would say...

Definitely sounds electrical, anyway. I would say bad solenoid, but it sounds like a lot more than just "the transmission is tofurkey". I'd look at the ECM/ECU, CANBUS module, transmission...
  11. Thread: Battery Light On

by Nobu
    Replies
    Views

Loose battery cable? Bad lug on the batt?

Loose battery cable? Bad lug on the batt?
  12. Going to give this a shot myself. I ordered an...

Going to give this a shot myself.

I ordered an AutoMeter 1436 2" Temperature Gauge and sender from Rockauto, $52.91 shipped after loyalty discount (use code for 5%: 13285560474604174, good until...
  13. Replies
    Views

it's no sport bike, for sure. RPM is limited to...

it's no sport bike, for sure. RPM is limited to 6200 iirc (maybe 5800?), and you can run from 35 to 120 in top gear (I've only gone up to 90, though, and supposedly 120 is pushing it on stock...
  14. Replies
    Views

Just the four, I have no need for snow tires 99%...

Just the four, I have no need for snow tires 99% of the time, and the other <1% I wouldn't bother to swap them out. lol

Also, I have nowhere to store them...
  15. Replies
    Views

Nice. I'm not a huge fan fan of Toyota, but I...

Nice. I'm not a huge fan fan of Toyota, but I could get behind that.
  16. Digital just means there are two values High and...

Digital just means there are two values High and Low, whereas an analog signal has an infinite number of values in the specified range. You could easily do it with a little microcontroller if you...
  17. Replies
    Views

Iirc I used 1.2l when I registered. I searched a...

Iirc I used 1.2l when I registered. I searched a bit, and after looking at a few of the years' engines on wikip, I took a chance.
  18. Replaced mine yesterday. Don't know what the...

Replaced mine yesterday. Don't know what the prior owner put in there, but it looks cheap anyway, doesn't come close to filling the space. Had more leaves, but I had knocked them off a couple weeks...
  19. Replies
    Views

Manage attachments button, might have to click...

Manage attachments button, might have to click the "go advanced" button below the editor. Note that the max file size is 976KB.
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yeah. Motorcycle looks much better now, btw. Been...

Yeah. Motorcycle looks much better now, btw. Been a while since I washed it. lol

On the Mirage, managed to install the speaker on the other side, then decided to tackle the latch. After thinkin...
  21. Replies
    Views

Sticky: It's really not that big a deal– I did the same...

It's really not that big a deal– I did the same on my bike (see attachment) because some genius engineer/designer decided you have to remove all the plastics if you want to take one bolt out and...
  22. Nope, but my stereo is pretty weak. Only time...

Nope, but my stereo is pretty weak. Only time it's loud is when I accidentally pop the aux cable in while the volume is up on the aux input.
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Cleaned the headlight lenses, but not before...

Cleaned the headlight lenses, but not before taking a couple more photos...

The LED looks too bright, definitely hurts my eyes...until I turn on the headlights, and it's completely drowned out....
  24. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Gotta be at least 20. :p

Gotta be at least 20. :p
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Your potato is my potato...sounded better out...

Your potato is my potato...sounded better out loud. :/

Left, right, front, and with headlights on. It really is a dinky little light, I'll retake the pics tonight so you can see how much light it...
Page 1 of 2 1 2