Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I just checked on of the 2015's here. The weather...

I just checked on of the 2015's here. The weather stripping on the doors is just held on by little crappy clips that usually break when you try to remove them. There isn't any adhesive on there.
  2. vaccine?

Someone at Mitsubishi needs a vaccine, because this story has gone VIRAL. :D

This might be the best Mirage coverage since the car was introduced over here.

Car and Driver:...
  3. Replies
    Views

I had to ruin an airbox to figure out how to do...

I had to ruin an airbox to figure out how to do that. :( But I can install/remove it without tools. I'll try to get details posted this weekend.
  4. Our highest mileage Mostly according to gps:...

Our highest mileage Mostly according to gps:
    -451xxxkms/280xxx miles 2015 replaced cvt around 300k
    -367xxxkms/228xxx miles(actual) 2015 original cvt 2015
    -354xxxkm/219xxx miles 2015 replaced the...
  5. Vacation in the Austrian Alps with a G4 and a Tent

Well, thanks to the cough, vacation in my home country.

Mountains:

Dobratsch
    Goldeck
    Großglockner
    Krimml
    Gerlos
  6. North America To Receive Facelifted Mirage

This just showed up from Mitsubishi Motors North America:

2021 MIRAGE and MIRAGE G4
    On sale in Q1 2021, as a 2021 model. With an extensive exterior redesign, the U.S.'s most...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Well, after years of procrastinating, I finally...

Well, after years of procrastinating, I finally decided to clean all of the crap out from behind my fenders.

Where I live there are trees. LOTS of trees. And trees drop things. These things...
  8. Replies
    Views

If the Internet car enthusiast community actually...

If the Internet car enthusiast community actually bought and owned the cars that they claimed to like, Mazda will be selling a lot more cars than they actually do now.
  9. Replies
    Views

Hey Darin. I'm often here I just usually lurk. My...

Hey Darin. I'm often here I just usually lurk. My Mirage just turned over 50,000 km this month. :)

It's been completely trouble free for the nearly 8 years that I've had it. Can't say the same for...
  10. Pry the upper dash vent panel off, use a plastic...

Pry the upper dash vent panel off, use a plastic tool if you have. Radio is held in with a couple screws deep in the dash, need long Phillips to remove. Heater controls themselves are a pita if you...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Manual. Original clutch. All city driving. ...

Manual. Original clutch. All city driving. This has been the best car I have ever owned. She just got her 20th oil change at 149,862 miles.
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Looks good! Man am I glad I don't have to worry...

Looks good! Man am I glad I don't have to worry about rustproofing down here in the south. I can definitely appreciate the effort you put into making your Mirage last as long as possible.
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Let the sound deadening begin! ...

Let the sound deadening begin!
    https://mirageforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=18303&d=1592339386
  14. Replies
    Views

I don't remember getting charged more for 120...

I don't remember getting charged more for 120 than a roll of 35mm... but it does cost more per frame.

Here's one I took with the Kiev 60/ Jupiter 36 (200/3.5)
  15. When I compare pics of used Mirages, only the...

When I compare pics of used Mirages, only the 2014 models have the antenna located at the front of the roof. 2015+ have the antenna at the rear of the roof. It's a bit surprising the 2014 & 2015...
  16. Maybe you need some real data? Here...

Maybe you need some real data? Here you can find some real-world data, as collected by ADAC, a (the) German roadside assistance company.
    It is in German, of course, but starting from page 7 you can...
  17. 17989 Lets try this again...

17989 Lets try this again...
  18. This one's figured out now. One single wire was...

This one's figured out now. One single wire was held together by a blue salty strand.

I replaced the lowest connector and re routed it higher up so it wouldn't rust out. But the connector just...
  19. Replies
    Views

2020 Mirage 5MT 180 miles

Just bought my brand new Mirage and absolutely love it! Everything is so easy to service and am glad to have found this forum. l am a new member and am misunderstood by my fellow enthusiasts when...
  20. Replies
    Views

Aside from excellent EcoContact5 LRR tyres at max...

Aside from excellent EcoContact5 LRR tyres at max sidewall-stated pressure (3.0 bar / 45psi) and a well maintained car but unfortunately very bad, in fact really rotten compression (150psi) due to an...
  21. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Had to dispatch the COVID19 mobile rescue unit to...

Had to dispatch the COVID19 mobile rescue unit to help a buddy who blew a trailer tire out, and then on the way home helped another distressed citizen. Mirage-squad to the rescue!

22. Take the hubcaps off and listen. They can make...

Take the hubcaps off and listen. They can make some funny noises sometimes.
  23. have you check the dust cover behind rotor?

have you check the dust cover behind rotor?
  24. Does your car have plastic wheel covers? That...

Does your car have plastic wheel covers? That noise sounds like it could be the wheel covers. You wouldn't be the first one with this issue. I would try removing them and see if the noise goes...
  25. Replies
    Views

The 2019 I have still has a pretty big gap...

The 2019 I have still has a pretty big gap between the hood and the rest of the car. I'm planning on doing this idea to seal the panel to it's surroundings at some point.
Page 1 of 2 1 2