Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-glHAzXi_M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-glHAzXi_M
  2. I figure I just piss people off by driving a tiny...

I figure I just piss people off by driving a tiny slow car. I used to hate getting stuck behind those stupid things all the time. Now I'm in the car everybody wants to get around then slow down in...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I wait for a little old blue haired lady in a...

I wait for a little old blue haired lady in a Buick Park Avenue or something to pass me, and then I tucks right into her draft. NASCAR style! 37 MPH.
  4. Replies
    Views

Whoa whoa whoa. The man could tell immediately...

Whoa whoa whoa. The man could tell immediately that the teenager was freaking out hard, so he de-escalated the situation and showed compassion. I'm not a religious man but a lot of "anti-bleeding...
  5. Replies
    Views

Larger rotors alone will increase stopping power....

Larger rotors alone will increase stopping power. Quote below -

"The bigger rotor will be better for both dissipation and storage of heat. So heat dissipation and storage provide more braking...
  6. Replies
    Views

I don't know what the landscape of the head looks...

I don't know what the landscape of the head looks like, but you could reduce compression a little bit by shaving some material INSIDE the combustion chambers.

I agree, the rods are probably fairly...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I had one option to choose from myself. I'm...

I had one option to choose from myself. I'm happy with it.
  8. Replies
    Views

Yeah, you get what you pay for. There was no way...

Yeah, you get what you pay for. There was no way to make the el cheapo sit out in front of the adapter plate. The body was simply too wide even with the mounting sleeve removed. I could have...
  9. Replies
    Views

I just took home 1/4 yard of traffic bond in my...

I just took home 1/4 yard of traffic bond in my trailer (half a normal skid steer bucket). That doesn't sound like much but for the Mirage to manage on a trailer, it's not trivial either. I wouldn't...
  10. Replies
    Views

I'd love to name the dealer e.

I'd love to name the dealer e.
  11. Replies
    Views

I was a young, college-age adult in the 1990s,...

I was a young, college-age adult in the 1990s, and this is all I heard in any science class I took. "By 2005...! In as little as ten years! By 2010...! Might! May! Could! Perhaps! Possibly! ...
  12. Replies
    Views

Mitsubishi Quick Inspection Form

Do you like DIY maintenance? Browsing around I found the Mitsubishi Quick Inspection form. It gives an outline of things to look for. Use it when doing maintenance on your car or at any time,...
  13. Replies
    Views

I think you should check out the neighborhood...

I think you should check out the neighborhood first before drawing any conclusions.
  14. Replies
    Views

Red Green use to impress me with what he could do...

Red Green use to impress me with what he could do with duct tape (made by Duck - how silly is that?), but you just blew away Red Green's creative skills with your modification!

If Red Green ages...
  15. 2020 Mirage will carry on with minor changes (in U.S. / Canada)

News from Mitsu corporate:

Source: https://media.mitsubishicars.com/releases/mitsubishi-motors-what-s-new-for-2020
  16. Here's a simple answer. DRL. If you dont have...

Here's a simple answer.

DRL. If you dont have them, you dont get a fuse. The base models use the high beams dimmed as DRLs, or use the low beams dimmed, cant remember. Regardless, they piggyback...
  17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: My fiancee and I were down in St. Petersburg,...

My fiancee and I were down in St. Petersburg, Florida looking around and it happened to be Pride week. We met a really nice gentleman who must of been a biker because he had on the black leather...
  18. Chrysler's version of the 3.0L V6 is the same...

Chrysler's version of the 3.0L V6 is the same engine family as the Stealth/3000GT but it's not an exact same engine. The 3.0L SOHC engine used in Chrysler made Chrysler's is lower compression and...
  19. Replies
    Views

148791488014881 The trailer was on sale a...

The trailer was on sale a couple of weeks ago. The hitch, drawbar, and wiring harness are from etrailer.com. For heavy loads or interstate trips I would use my Journey. The gas...
  20. Thread: Totaled at 120k

by Mark
    Replies
    Views

I haven't seen this asked or mentioned, but I may...

I haven't seen this asked or mentioned, but I may have missed it. Are you able to drive your Mirage or was it towed/hauled away?

If I put a lot miles on a car like you do, I would find out how...
  21. Chill people?!? This is the kinda kick in the...

Chill people?!? This is the kinda kick in the pizole this thread needs my friend! You want more posts, threads, foot traffic? You need controversy bro. Im calling flotownj and deezspace out. Only way...
  22. JuLz, I pulled the Display Audio head unit on my...

JuLz, I pulled the Display Audio head unit on my 2017 SE and found the connector you are looking for. It is in the wad of foam tape about 4 or 5 inches from the connectors that plug into the back...
  23. ^Awesome, great job! Now, about tire...

^Awesome, great job!

Now, about tire pressure... the pressure on the plaque in the car is a recommendation by the car maker (not the tire maker) based on several factors. Fuel economy is only one....
  24. Thread: Center caps

by Mark
    Replies
    Views

You'll have to take bids on the white ones! :)...

You'll have to take bids on the white ones! :)

I like the look. Even without the chrome rings, I would like the look of what you created. Black with the red diamond logo would probably be my...
  25. Replies
    Views

Complete interior removal, with pictures!

Mostly complete, anyway. I'm not taking out the dashboard, or touching the airbags, but everything else is coming out of my Mirage for sound deadening installation. There are a few guides on the site...
Page 1 of 2 1 2