Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I acutally got curious and called Mitsubishi...

I acutally got curious and called Mitsubishi corporate, I was informed that in order to keep my 10 year/100k powertrain warranty valid, The car MUST be certified by an ASE certified shop and that DIY...
  2. Replies
    Views

I'm not big into mods. But all those things are...

I'm not big into mods. But all those things are reasonable, considering you reside on frozen tundra. I love a good sounding stereo too, but will tolerate the crap that comes out of the stock...
  3. If you are planning to do 6,000 km oil changes, I...

If you are planning to do 6,000 km oil changes, I would split the first two oil changes in some manner & go from there. I think that would be a great way to start out with a new engine. That would...
  4. I did my first oil change on my 1st Mirage (2014)...

I did my first oil change on my 1st Mirage (2014) about 550kms. It didn't help as I had one of the engines with piston slap and it used oil from day one till it was written off. Actually, doing your...
  5. It wouldn't hurt to do the first oil change...

It wouldn't hurt to do the first oil change early. The service schedule for my side-by-side called for the first service at 200km or 20hrs and it holds 4 liters of oil.
    If it makes you feel any...
  6. Replies
    Views

I wouldn't worry too much, as Fummins shows in...

I wouldn't worry too much, as Fummins shows in his video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkzmRd2FDso the mirage has an 840watt electric heating element that will augment the main heater in...
  7. Replies
    Views

The car comes with seat heaters as an option so...

The car comes with seat heaters as an option so that shouldn't be any extra stress on the electrical system.
    A remote start simply Is a remote control that replaces the key and has minimal extra...
  8. Upgrade your Mirage with these and everyone will...

Upgrade your Mirage with these and everyone will see you!