Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Def not a Tesla, hehe, they put the name in wrong...

Def not a Tesla, hehe, they put the name in wrong possibly because BYD is not in their system and they had to choose some sort of electric car to get the point across, or as a sleazy attempt to get...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I have not been following this thread so I'm just...

I have not been following this thread so I'm just gonna jump in here, sorry.

Today I fit a 12ft inflatable boat, all its accessories, a 6hp outboard, and my wife inside the car and we went down...
  3. Replies
    Views

Hehe, I like your attitude, I feel the same way...

Hehe, I like your attitude, I feel the same way towards the car. Don't care what other people think.

I joke with my wife, I tell her I pulled up next to a Lambo and I told the guy, ''You got 10x...
  4. Replies
    Views

Triple check all the connections under the seat...

Triple check all the connections under the seat then take it to a shop that can pull the airbag code. Try an independent auto body shop. A few established mechanics in my area did not have the...
  5. Replies
    Views

So to clarify, what do you mean when you say...

So to clarify, what do you mean when you say ''airbag light''? The one in the dash, or the one in the headliner near the dome light that indicates if the passenger airbag is engaged or not?

Also,...
  6. Replies
    Views

The Mitsubishi Italy website shows models like...

The Mitsubishi Italy website shows models like the ''Nuova Space Star 1.0 Invite bi-fuel GPL''. Using their car configurator, for fuel, you can select either ''Benzina'' or ''Benzina/GPL''....
  7. Replies
    Views

Italy got an LPG version?

Looks like Italy got an LPG model, the Mitsubishi Space Star 1.0 ClearTec GPL bi-fuel. In Italy GPL is their acronym for LPG. No idea why they also label it ''bi-fuel''? Don't know anything about it...
  8. Replies
    Views

It looks like the article you linked to is using...

It looks like the article you linked to is using the wrong data. Your article says they got their data from the CDC which I have directly linked to the CDC data below. Why the Kootenai Valley article...
  9. Fummins - I appreciate the wealth of info you...

Fummins - I appreciate the wealth of info you contribute to this forum as it has helped me significantly with my own vehicular decisions, but sometimes, you come off like a jerk.
  10. Replies
    Views

Post back your impressions once installed. ...

Post back your impressions once installed. Always wondered about these since they don't actually do anything to the engine they just change the throttle curve which to me seems like you could just...
  11. Replies
    Views

I think they would need to build it here because...

I think they would need to build it here because of the Chicken Tax, but yes, a truly compact truck would be awesome. I for one would love the Subaru Baja to come back.
  12. Replies
    Views

Some PCV valves will look good upon inspection...

Some PCV valves will look good upon inspection but can be bad. I recently had a car (not a mirage) burning an excessive amount of oil. Took the PCV out, it was super clean, rattled like it should...
  13. The Moneywise blogger has his facts wrong- ...

The Moneywise blogger has his facts wrong-

Consumer Reports has our car rated at 31 out of 100 as part of their ''Overall Score''. This score is not synonymous with ''dependability'' and our car...
  14. Replies
    Views

It's so ugly I thought it was a joke for the...

It's so ugly I thought it was a joke for the first 10 min. You can't even reach into the bed from the side. This will sell really well to people who care more about status than function, which is...
  15. Replies
    Views

15352 I think you are missing a converter...

I think you are missing a converter seal#2 or 6 in the image. Not sure which one you need, I found both here for under 30 bucks, OEM.
  16. Replies
    Views

I have taken the fabric off my seats and there...

I have taken the fabric off my seats and there should not be a hole where your finger is. Foam is formed when a liquid filled with millions of very small bubbles becomes a spongy solid. Sometimes...
  17. Take the hubcaps off and listen. They can make...

Take the hubcaps off and listen. They can make some funny noises sometimes.
  18. It was a Scion Xa which shares bearings with the...

It was a Scion Xa which shares bearings with the Toyota Yaris so the aftermarket is rich with affordable options. Local mechanic charged me 300 bucks and used aftermarket parts.

Rotational...
  19. I have had a wheel bearing make that noise before...

I have had a wheel bearing make that noise before and under the same circumstances. It made a rotational wa wa wa/minor grinding noise and only under light braking at slower speeds. Took a long...
  20. Replies
    Views

Ok first, OP you need to look at this thread -...

Ok first, OP you need to look at this thread - https://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/1577-Recommended-Oil-Viscosities
    - Our engine does not ''need'' or ''require'' a 0w-20

Does anyone have...
  21. Most reliable - 1986 BMW 325e. Nothing but...

Most reliable - 1986 BMW 325e. Nothing but regular maintenance and it went about 325K miles, it was absolutely amazing. It was the transmission that finally died. If she burned oil I certainly...
  22. Maybe we actually have the safest car..........

Maybe we actually have the safest car.......
    Sometimes I wonder which cars cause the least fatalities to others. Big SUVs are nice and safe.....if you are the driver. But in terms of overall safety...
  23. Replies
    Views

Scotty used to have a video where he would get...

Scotty used to have a video where he would get under a car that was supported solely by a jack (no jack stands). I called this out to him on youtube and he just got snarky. After that I lost...
  24. Replies
    Views

GL-5 is not a better or newer GL-4. The two...

GL-5 is not a better or newer GL-4. The two raitings are for different applications. Gl-4 is for manual transmissions. Gl-5 is for, among other things, rear differentials etc. Some GL-5s claim to be...
  25. Replies
    Views

175/80 R14 is the absolute largest tire that will...

175/80 R14 is the absolute largest tire that will fit stock ride height. You can do the math to determine total outside tire diameter. Then estimate/take into consideration your drop. Not sure if...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4