Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Greetings. In in NJ also and regularly do 8hr...

Greetings. In in NJ also and regularly do 8hr trips without any issue and have driven down to Fl straight through with 3 an the car for a long weekend. No complaints, it isn't the most luxurious...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I installed my blacked out headlights, DRL's and...

I installed my blacked out headlights, DRL's and fog lights.
  3. Replies
    Views

I did one of my headlights today. I tried baking...

I did one of my headlights today. I tried baking it at different temperatures starting at 170°F and went up to 270°F to get the adhesive to soften. Remove all bulbs and harnesses before heating. I...
  4. Replies
    Views

You need to hold the window switch all the way...

You need to hold the window switch all the way down and continue holding the switch after its fully open for a few extra seconds. Then hold the window switch up until the window is closes and...
  5. Replies
    Views

There are different categories. You would be...

There are different categories. You would be using fleet tracking. Fleet tracking is more data intensive and manages the vehicles and the drivers. UPS tracks vehicle speed, makes sure they don't...
  6. Replies
    Views

I can't say for sure but I would think there is...

I can't say for sure but I would think there is room outside of the wipe arms.
    I developed very small tracking devices years ago and tested them in buildings, vehicles and obstructed areas. One...
  7. Replies
    Views

The car comes with seat heaters as an option so...

The car comes with seat heaters as an option so that shouldn't be any extra stress on the electrical system.
    A remote start simply Is a remote control that replaces the key and has minimal extra...
  8. Replies
    Views

I did some a accents for my midrange speakers....

I did some a accents for my midrange speakers.
  9. Replies
    Views

Eclipse was an excellent aftermarket brand. I...

Eclipse was an excellent aftermarket brand. I would double check though because I don't recall any aftermarket unit from them or anyone else that had Sirius built in. It was a separate tuner...
  10. Replies
    Views

Did you also get the 2 screws under the handle...

Did you also get the 2 screws under the handle that attach the center of the door panel to the inner door skin? If so you just need to pry the panel outward to release the push clips. Once you free...
  11. Replies
    Views

My other thought was to mask it off and use model...

My other thought was to mask it off and use model paint or nail polish with a small brush in the cap. If you're careful it could be done without removal.
  12. Replies
    Views

13. Replies
    Views

Underbody aero is something i want to focus on....

Underbody aero is something i want to focus on. Could give improvements in mpg and handling. I think the rear bumper design legend itself to a diffuser.
  14. Replies
    Views

I did a test fit only. I have to lengthen the...

I did a test fit only. I have to lengthen the bracket on the motor side and need a space to align the belt on the bottom bolt. Still working on my system too, should have the final pieces to finish...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I meant no offense and am sure there is a very...

I meant no offense and am sure there is a very real and positive effect, especially when the door is the midbass enclosure. That still doesn't mean a Mirage can defy physics. There can't be zero...
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I will say that would perform better under the...

I will say that would perform better under the passenger seat similar to the BMW OEM systems. Any movement from the seat itself will only counteract the movement of the woofer. Im also sure it adds...
  17. Replies
    Views

Something is definitely wrong. The steering wheel...

Something is definitely wrong. The steering wheel controls are in the same plug as Power and speaker. So if that was disconnected the radio will not turn on. Android auto is via the USB which could...
  18. Steering wheel controls with aftermarket stereo

I installed a Joying unit, connecting and programming SWC is very easy. Our buttons send a unique resistance value that I could program for all the OE functions.
    In addition, I pressed the |<< and...
  19. OE rear view camera connection to aftermarket stereo

OE rear view camera with aftermarket stereo.
    I've come too far with the audio system to convert the stock radio to low level, then digital signal for my DSP.
    I installed a Joying 9" universal...
  20. Replies
    Views

Got them installed. 23300 Chassis vent is...

Got them installed.

Chassis vent is working very well to flatten impedance. 2 more tumors to build.
  21. Replies
    Views

Custom kick panel enclosures

I'm putting Purifi PTT6.5x04 midranges in the kick panel area to improve soundstage and imaging. They are aperiodic enclosures that use the airspace in the sill panel as a secondary enclosure to...
  22. Thread: SiriusXM

by BillAce
    Replies
    Views

Hey, I was the project manager on that ghetto...

Hey, I was the project manager on that ghetto radar detector receiver many years ago. My Starmate with a lifetime subscription still works but gets very hot.
    There is a spot behind the hazard...
  23. Replies
    Views

Got my daughter an Ioniq in 2019 for basically...

Got my daughter an Ioniq in 2019 for basically half price in NJ with the $7500 fed rebate. $3000 from Hyundai, $5000 from NJ plus no tax. You also get a 10% discount on EZ Pass and can use HOV lane...
  24. It is in my Eclipse Cross and i use Android Auto...

It is in my Eclipse Cross and i use Android Auto instead. The red light camera alert was the most annoying thing ever! The three words feature has been useful at the beach but overall I'm not a...
  25. I saw this on Interstate 95 yesterday near...

I saw this on Interstate 95 yesterday near Richmond Virginia. Probably should have said not so wide load23004
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3