Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I have to be honest that dealership distance does...

I have to be honest that dealership distance does matter to me a bit. Still, as I mentioned in other threads, at this point in my life I'd need to win the lotto to get a car; and if I did win the...
  2. Replies
    Views

My rent is $535. my room is 10 feet by 10 feet,...

My rent is $535. my room is 10 feet by 10 feet, with an adjoining bathroom that's barely enough to fit me on the toilet, in the shower, or standing between the two. Also I'm just north of midland,...
  3. sorry to necro this a bit; but this review is...

sorry to necro this a bit; but this review is actually one of the things that really 'sold' me that I was on the right track when leaning towards this car. Every 'negative' thing he mentioned is...
  4. Replies
    Views

I learned as an adult I have autism. I bring that...

I learned as an adult I have autism. I bring that up because, as a child, I was obsessed with watching family drive their cars. My grandfather had a big ole station wagon; automatic, but my step dad...
  5. Replies
    Views

nope. The spark is *a* consideration, but...

nope. The spark is *a* consideration, but Chevrolet isn't the most reliable thing in the world. It's one of the b-grade possibilities, along with the versa, rio, and elantra; which goes alongside...