Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Jack + stands, 10mm socket wrench, flat head...

Jack + stands, 10mm socket wrench, flat head screwdriver, lug nut wrench, and a torque wrench. I just removed the driver side wheel for access. I did pop out some of the plastic plugs that hold the...
  2. Replies
    Views

Changed the CVT Auxilliary Filter

https://imgur.com/gallery/CfbEVqK

2018 Mirage SE, 15k Miles

Photo makes the old fluid look much darker than it actually was. Next service will be at 30k miles when I change the Aux filter again...
  3. Replies
    Views

For internal/external, gasket, and o-rings @ a...

For internal/external, gasket, and o-rings @ a change frequency of 60k for all of those. $100 isn't too bad. That is less than 1 cent per a mile maintenance cost. Now if it was $100 just for the...
  4. Replies
    Views

Got in contact with CVT Parts Limited, they have...

Got in contact with CVT Parts Limited, they have a complete filter w/gasket set and will ship worldwide (sku: NCVT15OSK01). With shipping to the US it is ~$100 but this could be a real option for...
  5. Replies
    Views

Main Filter (basically a screen for big chunks,...

Main Filter (basically a screen for big chunks, have to drop the pan to get too) - 2824A017
    Aux Filter (what I have read recently supposed to be changed, AT LEAST every 30k miles, one thread here...
  6. Thread: Hello!

by Sleepyeyes
    Replies
    Views

Had the dealer check and give me the alignment...

Had the dealer check and give me the alignment printout before I took possession. All good!

Was thinking of a block heater. While not as cold as some states, my area of VA can get a couple of...
  7. Poll: Poll: Did this forum influence your decision to get a Mirage? Helped with research?

This past Saturday my wife and I bought our first new car and first Mitsubishi. We ended up loving the Mirage hatchback and bought it soon after the test drive. I did a lot of research into the...
  8. Thread: Hello!

by Sleepyeyes
    Replies
    Views

Hello!

This past Saturday my wife and I bought our first new car and first Mitsubishi. We originally went to the dealer (I would actually call our local dealer a MEGA-dealer, they take up enough room and...