Search:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

How about a Twike 5...

How about a Twike 5? OK, it's not inexpensive at all.
  2. Replies
    Views

Are you really going to ship a 9 years old Mirage...

Are you really going to ship a 9 years old Mirage over the ocean? Isn't it cheaper just to buy a Mirage in the UK?

Anyway, in my Dutch Space Star the rear fog light bulb is the same as the bulb...
  3. Replies
    Views

Not surprisingly. The heat of combustion of...

Not surprisingly. The heat of combustion of ethanol is 22*109 J/m3, while pure gas is 33*109 J/m3. So any blend can do only worse than pure gas, in terms of fuel economy.

@OP, just like Mark I...
  4. Replies
    Views

My 2013 Space Star has a thing attached to that...

My 2013 Space Star has a thing attached to that hole.

But it's purpose? Beats me. It looks like a rubber damper, but what should be dampened?
  5. Replies
    Views

I think mine has, for it's AS&G. The procedure to...

I think mine has, for it's AS&G. The procedure to stop the engine is put the gear in neutral and release the clutch. But of course it is possible that simply releasing the clutch is enough. When the...
  6. Replies
    Views

Pretty long, considering the belts were made from...

Pretty long, considering the belts were made from canvas reinforced rubber. In this blog some guy tells about the maintenance of his Daf 44, and he states:
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: My 2013 Space Star has a build-in radio with CD...

My 2013 Space Star has a build-in radio with CD player. When the car is off (don't know the appropriate word in English) the radio is dead, and doesn't react on any button, as expected. But the CD...
  8. Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me. I seemed...

Maybe my memory is playing tricks on me. I seemed to remember there were a handful of types, among which a Fiat Punto. But according to Wikipedia there never was a high economy Punto diesel. I...
  9. It's not about testing, but about new...

It's not about testing, but about new regulations. Somewhere I found this list:

But don't ask me what it all means.
  10. I disagree. It's easy to build a 300HP car if you...

I disagree. It's easy to build a 300HP car if you have the budget. The engine is powerful enough to move just anything, and the buyer probably isn't interested in economy. So just add some more...
  11. What do you mean with 'sweet spot' here? Normally...

What do you mean with 'sweet spot' here? Normally a sweet spot is the place where two conflicting requirements have a combined peak (or off-peak, depending on the curve/units).
    I suppose you are...
  12. No, in Dutch, Danish and German it's also liter....

No, in Dutch, Danish and German it's also liter. For me litre looks French.
  13. Replies
    Views

I don't see 71hp specified in the article you...

I don't see 71hp specified in the article you linked to. It specifies 121hp/105 lb-ft for ICE and electric together. Anyway, as far as I know the big thing in electric motors is not max power, but...
  14. We all know that you can't sleep at night because...

We all know that you can't sleep at night because of worries about the CVT. So either your wife doesn't know, or she doesn't care. Don't know which is worse.

/edit: is the trans Atlantic cable...
  15. Replies
    Views

"ADR 85/00 requires new vehicles to meet stricter...

"ADR 85/00 requires new vehicles to meet stricter rules around protection from side-impact collisions with narrow objects like poles and trees."
    I know Australia has a rather different fauna, but...
  16. Not sure what you are trying to say. I'm not...

Not sure what you are trying to say. I'm not implying that a Mirage is a bad climber. Just that 'it takes 30 seconds to get to 75mph' doesn't say anything if you don't know the slope. On a slope down...
  17. I've never been in Denver, and I don't know what...

I've never been in Denver, and I don't know what 'uphill' can mean there.

The car has 78hp, which equals 58kW. The car+driver+some stuff weights about 1000kg, so we have 58W/kg, which means the...
  18. Wow. Dirk can sleep well tonight.

Wow. Dirk can sleep well tonight.
  19. Replies
    Views

Here the cheapest Space Star is €12990, while the...

Here the cheapest Space Star is €12990, while the cheapest Swift is €17750. So I don't think the price would be similar. That Swift is a hybrid, btw.
  20. Replies
    Views

Did you, prior to this incident, run the (cold)...

Did you, prior to this incident, run the (cold) engine for only a few seconds, and then leave it for a longer time? It's a known issue that a Mirage then will have problems to start.
  21. Replies
    Views

Indeed. Here's the Chevrolet incarnation: ...

Indeed. Here's the Chevrolet incarnation:

I think it's more rebranding, although I don't know where platform sharing ends and rebranding starts.
  22. Replies
    Views

This is the 2011 Mitsubishi Delica D:2: 21771...

This is the 2011 Mitsubishi Delica D:2:

It has (AFAIK) never been sold in Europe, but we had it's twin sisters Suzuki Wagon R+ and Opel Agila A. Those cars are really smal and narrow....
  23. Replies
    Views

https://highwaytale.com/car-reviews/nissan-and-mit...

https://highwaytale.com/car-reviews/nissan-and-mitsubishi-readying-kei-ev-for-2022-launch-paultan-org/
  24. Today I saw I have passed the 100,000 km. It's...

Today I saw I have passed the 100,000 km. It's now 100,503. When I bought it, it had 35,559 km behind it's wheels, so I have added about 65,000 km in 4 years.
  25. And where are you going to live then?

And where are you going to live then?
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4