Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I've long thought about getting an I-Miev, and...

I've long thought about getting an I-Miev, and about a month ago I finally test drove one. It was quite reminiscent of how my Mirage drove(plus smooth EV acceleration and motor braking). But it gave...
  2. Agreed that 3 cylinders don't like mountains......

Agreed that 3 cylinders don't like mountains... This stretch of the drive in Wyoming from Tensleep to Buffalo absolutely kicked my new Metros powertrain in August as I drove it home. Was in third...
  3. Replies
    Views

True, climate models are complex formulas they...

True, climate models are complex formulas they aren’t end all be alls. How much carbon can our planet capture? How much Methane is melting out of the permafrost, how much biomass is lost as poor...
  4. For sure, that's one of the Mirages saving graces...

For sure, that's one of the Mirages saving graces in my mind: No Onstar style service, no outgoing radio antennas, no touchscreen computerized radio!

More electronics than a Metro but more like a...
  5. Time to take the door panel off. If your lucky...

Time to take the door panel off. If your lucky the power lock motors plug came loose. If not get the multimeter out and see if the wires going to it still have voltage(with the key at on of course).
  6. Replies
    Views

Yep I log on fuelly too, obvious given my...

Yep I log on fuelly too, obvious given my signature I know. Showing off just how good my cars are capable of publicly is why I do it. I keep my master fuel up list in Excel with some derived...
  7. Replies
    Views

Midwest Mitsubishi Mirage Meet 2021

OK, sure let's do this! Will be similar to last year, except with only two months of notice.

Starts on 6/26/21 9:00am at Kletzsch Park picnic area 5 for a morning in the park in Glendale before...
  8. Replies
    Views

Manual trans Magenta for $2300...

Manual trans Magenta for $2300
    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/481452473284404
  9. Replies
    Views

Is that a removable rear tire well plastic edge...

Is that a removable rear tire well plastic edge to prevent rust from rock chips? Never seen that before.

When the frame rail snaps that's when you can be sure it's dead....
  10. That is the shadow of the brake pad where it...

That is the shadow of the brake pad where it deflected the rain and snow before it could hit the rotor. Seriously Get up to 40 mph on an empty street and hit your brakes a few times, you always have...
  11. Replies
    Views

So if I ever see a junkyard Metro with an ABS...

So if I ever see a junkyard Metro with an ABS assembly(very rare option) I shouldn't buy the ABS system to upgrade mine?

Wishing your car the best of luck in repairs MirageRally! Closest I've ever...
  12. Replies
    Views

Bzacon had expressed interest in hosting this...

Bzacon had expressed interest in hosting this year. Still no thread :confused: . Will Spork or I need to host? June 19th or 26th would be the date if we keep consistent with past events.

If he...
  13. https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/pts/d/hazel-cre...

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/pts/d/hazel-crest-for-parts-only-mitsubishi/7254917969.html

Found a parts car on the south side of Chicago.
  14. Replies
    Views

At most split the insurance payout with him, it's...

At most split the insurance payout with him, it's not your job to keep him supplied with cars (Opinion coming from someone on the younger side myself) If he wants a car bad enough he can buy it...
  15. Supply of computer hardware like many things has...

Supply of computer hardware like many things has been disrupted this year, then add in the simultaneous effect of people being stuck at home and wanting to upgrade their computers for a renewed...
  16. Thread: POV Drive

by MacClyver
    Replies
    Views

Do it save the money! Since I moved out 2 years...

Do it save the money! Since I moved out 2 years ago I've solely hotspotted my internet from my TMobile phone. Yes it is slightly reminiscent to dial up in that you need to open up the hotspotting app...
  17. Replies
    Views

No, now you got me thinking of disconnecting the...

No, now you got me thinking of disconnecting the hose going to the nozzles and pumping it into a container for later use.

Quickly drying winter salt spray off other vehicles tires is the only time...
  18. Replies
    Views

To the Mirages credit it manages slightly better...

To the Mirages credit it manages slightly better MPG than the old Metros.

But yesterday I gave a friend who just got his first car a lesson in hypermiling. His 2016-2020 automatic Hyundai Elantra...
  19. Replies
    Views

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x...

https://imageproxy.ifunny.co/crop:x-20,resize:320x,crop:x800,quality:90x75/images/1a318d1592d9ba27ef7fb8c4b78f9c77dc859a78f8d51812f09f054e2cc651b6_1.jpg
  20. Can confirm mobile log in is working on Symbian...

Can confirm mobile log in is working on Symbian and Opera 12. Hopefully this is fixed already
  21. Replies
    Views

Actually I think we're on the same page. Normal...

Actually I think we're on the same page. Normal air fill has water vapor leading to the bead seal corrosion that leads to the leaking. Religiously Nitrogen fill and there's no water vapor to cause...
  22. Well if you had just stumbled in here and weren't...

Well if you had just stumbled in here and weren't a member who authors threads most of the CVT threads would be gone, lol.
  23. Replies
    Views

Now worries here's what you missed. 18414...

Now worries here's what you missed.

First meeting up.

Piling in the backyard.

And that's that.
  24. Replies
    Views

I'm thinking make it a pot luck. Easiest way to...

I'm thinking make it a pot luck. Easiest way to deal with an uncertain turnout :) .

So far it looks like Myself, bzacon, Dodge Aries, spork, & Dark Magenta. Highwire you'd miss the vast majority...
  25. Replies
    Views

Yeah that's weird. I'd assume the knob directly...

Yeah that's weird. I'd assume the knob directly controls a adjustable resistor or some digital equivalent. Only idea I have is if it was geared up or down physically you have some piece of debris in...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4