Search:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Alrighty, so I finally figured it out. Turns out...

Alrighty, so I finally figured it out. Turns out it was an exhaust leak at the manifold gasket at Cylinder 3, which is directly in front of the upstream oxygen sensor.

I found some white specks in...
  2. A couple days after the hard reset and clearing...

A couple days after the hard reset and clearing the P0421 once, and no codes have come back, so I it looks like you do need to pull the battery after getting P2096 to reset the LTFT.

Also, I found...
  3. Replies
    Views

They did fit my 2014, but the rubber bushings are...

They did fit my 2014, but the rubber bushings are different from the OE design.

They are definitely firmer than the OE shocks and stop that annoying bounce in the rear. Looks like we have a winner!
  4. Replies
    Views

It looks like Monroe just released their OE...

It looks like Monroe just released their OE Spectrum rear shocks for our hatchback in the US, part number 5558. Just ordered a pair from Advance Auto since I had some points to use. O'Reilley has...
  5. That's an insane amount for the rear brakes. ...

That's an insane amount for the rear brakes.

The new drums come with the bearings already installed, so there's no need for the shop to charge any labor for pressing them in. You can order new...
  6. Thanks for the write-up, I just replaced my rear...

Thanks for the write-up, I just replaced my rear brakes are 94k. My shoes didn't wear quite evenly, unfortunately, and were VERY thin in the middle of the front-facing shoes.

I went ahead and...
  7. Replies
    Views

Home Depot rear anti-roll bar

It's been a while since I've been active on here, but I'll pop in every once in a while to look things up.

Recently, I got an itch to try reducing the body roll, and looked into rear anti-roll bar...
  8. So I ended up pulling out my seat backs, and they...

So I ended up pulling out my seat backs, and they weigh about 34 pounds (larger one 23, smaller one 11). Not sure how much the bottom weighs yet, left that one in.
  9. Replies
    Views

11331 Results came in fairly quickly! Looks...

Results came in fairly quickly! Looks like the oil/filter combination is doing a great job at keeping the wear low. I was a bit concerned over such a low oil capacity being stretched out to...
  10. Replies
    Views

30k Used Oil Analysis

I've been curious about getting a UOA from Blackstone for a while, and since I'm nearing a milestone on the car, I figured it's about time. I've been running Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 0w20 with Bosch...
  11. Replies
    Views

Random Member Encounters!

Have you ever stumbled upon another forum member by total chance? Happened to me the other day when someone came into my work in Chantilly, VA for an oil change and tire rotation on a black 2015 DE. ...
  12. Replies
    Views

After just over 10k miles, the plugs failed. It...

After just over 10k miles, the plugs failed. It started misfiring badly when I left work, with the CEL flashing for #1 cylinder misfire. Turns out, the ceramic insulator tips were broken on two of...
  13. So after measuring and some Google-Fu, our...

So after measuring and some Google-Fu, our battery size is Group 85. Mine measured 404 CCA (battery not found), and the battery itself is 4 years old, so I need to start planning ahead.

It may...
  14. Replies
    Views

I have an UltraGauge installed. Even though...

I have an UltraGauge installed. Even though Linear Logic is an awesome company and their customer service was amazing when I had an issue, I ended up liking the UltraGauge more than the ScanGauge.
  15. Replies
    Views

Pulstar Pulse Plugs

So, after trying these things out on my old car with poor results, I decided to go ahead and give them another go on the Mirage. They've made several changes to the design, so hopefully they'll work...
  16. Replies
    Views

It's lowered on H&R springs, and the rear...

It's lowered on H&R springs, and the rear alignment was quite bad after, with a LOT of rear toe-in. You are correct that I do have a turnbuckle setup on it to pull the toe out to near zero, and it...
  17. Replies
    Views

Bronze Konig Heliums on Sapphire Blue

Ended up putting the new wheels on early, since it's been unseasonably warm here in northern Virginia. Gave it a bath and broke out the camera, and here's some of the shots!

18. Replies
    Views

Tried my hand at a custom intake

So, I'm not really too certain if it makes more power, but then again, I reset the ECU by pulling the negative battery terminal and just ran it once around the block, but it's definitely louder, and...
  19. Replies
    Views

Welcome! Used to live in Oregon myself, but I've...

Welcome! Used to live in Oregon myself, but I've been on the opposite coast for a few years now.
  20. Replies
    Views

The VX wheels use ball seat lugs.

The VX wheels use ball seat lugs.
  21. Replies
    Views

The VX wheels and half-worn Altimax RT43s are...

The VX wheels and half-worn Altimax RT43s are 23.2 lbs, and the new Hankooks on Konig Heliums are 27.8 lbs.
  22. Replies
    Views

Here's a comparison of 175/70/13 and 195/50/15: ...

Here's a comparison of 175/70/13 and 195/50/15:
  23. You also have larger diameter tires, so you need...

You also have larger diameter tires, so you need to factor that in. You're actually traveling faster than your speedometer reads.

24. Replies
    Views

Alrighty, got the final answer. For the US...

Alrighty, got the final answer.

For the US market, the Mirage can NOT store two sets of sensor IDs.

The option is there in ETACS, but it is not available, which means you need a TPMS reprogram...
  25. Replies
    Views

I have a very short 3 mile drive to work, so that...

I have a very short 3 mile drive to work, so that may have something to do with that!

Also, just got around to calling back the dealer, and they said that the Mirage can indeed store two sets of...
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4