Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: that noise

by inuvik
    Replies
    Views

I'm hoping you're using Fahrenheit as the room...

I'm hoping you're using Fahrenheit as the room temperature measurement as opposed to Celsius! Otherwise those be some might low numbers:cool:
  2. I put mine in neutral right before I come to a...

I put mine in neutral right before I come to a complete stop at virtually every stoplight if I know I'm going to be sitting there more than 10-15 seconds.
  3. Replies
    Views

Delete This App

4. Replies
    Views

Oh yeah, this is nothing new. I knew about this...

Oh yeah, this is nothing new. I knew about this previously when I bought my 2019 OS/RVR/ASX. I downloaded the phone app for roadside assistance for the future in case I needed it because it was a...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I've activated the BanHammer a couple of times in...

I've activated the BanHammer a couple of times in the last few weeks after users posted links to "compensated dating" websites;).
  6. Thread: Clacky 2015

by inuvik
    Replies
    Views

I think 300k+ miles is awesome in any car, let...

I think 300k+ miles is awesome in any car, let alone a econobox like the Mirage. The overwhelming majority of vehicle owners in general do not do their own maintenance because they don't know how...
  7. My thoughts on all of this monitoring is this: ...

My thoughts on all of this monitoring is this: Tesla and a lot of new other new cars have the ability to download new software via over the air (OTA) with their cellular connection. What are they...
  8. Oh yeah, I am also on a Outlander Forum to see if...

Oh yeah, I am also on a Outlander Forum to see if anything ever gets posted about the OS/RVR/ASX (rarely). The overwhelming majority like in the 80+% range have issues with the new Nissan flavored...
  9. Replies
    Views

This is how the site appears to me: 26658

This is how the site appears to me:

10. Replies
    Views

You may have to dig around in your browser...

You may have to dig around in your browser settings but your browser should have the ability to have a dark theme with an additional setting to force a dark them on web pages. At least the browser I...
  11. Replies
    Views

I mainly access the site on my desktop and the...

I mainly access the site on my desktop and the rare occasion that I do use my phone I also use the desktop version display on my phone.
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Changed the oil in mine today. 125k miles / 201k...

Changed the oil in mine today. 125k miles / 201k Km on the clock. The Baldwin B1431 oil filter is a tight squeeze due to it's extra length but no issues. Doesn't burn or leak any oil between my 5k...
  13. I replaced the OEM H4 55/60w with 80/100w Hella...

I replaced the OEM H4 55/60w with 80/100w Hella H4 bulbs in my 2015. Dramatic improvement with excellent coverage on low beam now with a nice crisp cutoff line so it doesn't blind oncoming drivers. ...
  14. Replies
    Views

Mechanic blew up two engines IIRC. He insisted...

Mechanic blew up two engines IIRC. He insisted on running 20w50 and ran his Mirage hard. I think the first one got replaced under warranty. Yah, he moved to Texas and went to work for a auto parts...
  15. Replies
    Views

I work in government and one of my favorite...

I work in government and one of my favorite quotes about how things operate around here is this: "If you want to save a nickel, spend a dollar". All sorts of redonkulous projects like "this will...
  16. Replies
    Views

I replaced the gas cap on my OS/RVR/ASX with a...

I replaced the gas cap on my OS/RVR/ASX with a Gates 31836 locking gas cap and I tried it on the Mirage also. Fits fine, no check engine lights. The non locking cap is a Gates 31838. Both are...
  17. Thread: Hello Everyone

by inuvik
    Replies
    Views

Welcome to the forum! I really like the color. ...

Welcome to the forum! I really like the color. If you plan on keeping your Mirage for a long time get the underbody sprayed with a good anti-rust product like Krown if it is available in your area...
  18. Replies
    Views

Owners manual states this: When the ambient...

Owners manual states this:

When the ambient temperature is -4 °F (-20
    °C) or lower, it may not be possible to start
    from a standstill even with the selector lever
    in the “D” (DRIVE) or “R”...
  19. Apparently this Mirage owner watched Fummins water crossing video

Was reading a article on the interwebs today about the flooding in Australia. Apparently this Mirage owner is a little more savvy than the Subaru Brat owner :D

20. Replies
    Views

This is a very interesting article that I ran...

This is a very interesting article that I ran across a few weeks ago. If true, Toyota will be making a generational leap over all of it's competitors and leave them all in the dust. Since the...
  21. I switched on my OS/RVR/ASX from the 18" OEM rims...

I switched on my OS/RVR/ASX from the 18" OEM rims to a 16" rim and I'm running a set of General Grabber HTS60 215/70r16's. The HTS60's are probably the most highway orientated of their LT/SUV tires...
  22. Same luck here with aftermarket waterpumps and...

Same luck here with aftermarket waterpumps and tensioner. Didn't replace the waterpump once and went with just belt, idler & tensioners just to have the old water pump start leaking which spun the...
  23. Replies
    Views

I would just do a CVT drain and fill every 30000...

I would just do a CVT drain and fill every 30000 miles / 48000 km and you'll be fine. If you wanted to do the filters I don't think it's necessary to do it every time. Fummins will probably weigh...
  24. Since it has 15" rims have you thought about...

Since it has 15" rims have you thought about putting on some 30x9.50r15's on it when it's time for tire replacement? Many are available with a 6 ply construction. Good for smashing around off the...
  25. The ones you got look a little more aggressive...

The ones you got look a little more aggressive with a wider spaced tread design so it should self clean out better in theory.
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4