Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

That's nearly $200 I save with the Rotallas....

That's nearly $200 I save with the Rotallas.
    That will pay for my rebuilt alternator and a new serpentine belt.

A lot has changed in my province and buying another car, getting it certified may...
  2. Replies
    Views

Found it: Service manual: clutch adjuster...

Found it: Service manual: clutch adjuster

Be sure to browse the whole thread - lots of good information there. However, the original post does not mention the locking mechanism.

No tools...
  3. Replies
    Views

Exhaust hangers, aftermarket replacement

In total our cars have three hangers. They wear out in time. Holes get elongated and out of shape. Their initial snug fit loosens and consequently noise level rises. They can be either all one sort...
  4. I added the missing cruise control led today. It...

I added the missing cruise control led today. It was not really easy for me to solder this extrem small transistor, especially for me as a beginner in soldering, but at least it worked :-). I've...
  5. I SUPER DUPER love the detail and car you are...

I SUPER DUPER love the detail and car you are giving Sunbeam.
  6. Thread: Clacky 2015

by Basic
    Replies
    Views

GB this place isn't that serious man...when...

GB this place isn't that serious man...when 7000milesout said the mad Canuckian sledgehammered all them engines ON PURPOSE he was quite obviously joking... almost every other 3rd post on here is a...
  7. Replies
    Views

First thing to do after it arrives is change all...

First thing to do after it arrives is change all the fluids.... CVT or Manual transmission fluid.. antifreeze... Make sure the brakes are in good condition and look over the entire thing for any...
  8. Thread: Clacky 2015

by Fummins
    Replies
    Views

Teardown video of this engine ...

Teardown video of this engine

https://youtu.be/xI44Ic353vI?si=7KR9xU5lPLdK6iRb
  9. Replies
    Views

Suzuki Swift IV 1.3 DDIS springs are perfect! Thanks!

Hey Mitsumi, I was looking for something able to compensate the additional 20 kgs LPG tank I'm carrying in the spare wheel vane (now happily running 2 years on LPG). I've found this old post just...
  10. Replies
    Views

After a 260 mile round trip (Sat to Mon) I pulled...

After a 260 mile round trip (Sat to Mon) I pulled the drum and did not see and leaking beak fluid on Mon night Feb 19
    I will be keeping any eye it.

Hope these posts helps others.
  11. Replies
    Views

I'm going to put photos in here because somebody...

I'm going to put photos in here because somebody else is going to get burned by this. You guys let me know if this is incorrect.

The aftermarket Mirage fuel pumps on eBay, Amazon, etc. have 2...
  12. Replies
    Views

Learned 2 things with this repair fiasco. 1 just...

Learned 2 things with this repair fiasco. 1 just because the internet says it will work, doesn't mean it will . 2 the internet makes you lazy . Back in the day you would call junkyards and parts...
  13. Guys I finally found the culprit after two years...

Guys I finally found the culprit after two years of dealing with it in my car, and constantly poking under the dash. I had the exact same noise as in the videos and the dealership kept saying it was...
  14. Replies
    Views

I can't produce a picture of the one we had in...

I can't produce a picture of the one we had in the 1970's, but it could be heard well above the sound of a diesel tractor without a cab. My dad used to get mad at my brother & I for cranking it so...
  15. Replies
    Views

I replaced the gas cap on my OS/RVR/ASX with a...

I replaced the gas cap on my OS/RVR/ASX with a Gates 31836 locking gas cap and I tried it on the Mirage also. Fits fine, no check engine lights. The non locking cap is a Gates 31838. Both are...
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Washed and waxed today. Nothing like a fresh...

Washed and waxed today. Nothing like a fresh detailed look
  17. Replies
    Views

Hey Fummins, yes, by assembly I mean the switch....

Hey Fummins, yes, by assembly I mean the switch. 26311 This is the part I replaced.

Basic: you might need to replace both, but I recommend start with the wiper only first.
  18. Replies
    Views

If I absolutely had to buy a new car right now, a...

If I absolutely had to buy a new car right now, a manual transmission Versa is about the only thing available with 3 pedals for under $20K. And that would require some detective work since only...
  19. I saw in the Red Line Light Weight Shock Proof...

I saw in the Red Line Light Weight Shock Proof instructions that it says it's "not recommended for most syncro-type transmissions"
  20. Replies
    Views

If you want to know the wholesale value of your...

If you want to know the wholesale value of your car (the amount a dealer will probably offer you as a trade-in), just fill out a form on Carvana or Vroom as if you want to sell them your car. I did...
  21. Replies
    Views

My first ever new car

One month ago I bought my first ever new car: a 2023 Mirage ES.

I've always bought old beater sedans on craigslist, and my most recent one had lasted ~5 years. I'd ever even heard of mitsubishi...
  22. If you can't make up your mind right now, just...

If you can't make up your mind right now, just pay the $139(?) and have it done at Krown before the snow starts falling. They can treat your whole car in an hour.

I don't care if you spray the...
  23. Replies
    Views

Do you like my mirage in the wild. its my...

Do you like my mirage in the wild.
    its my favorite pic that i've taken of my mirage.
  24. I recommend this Aamco. It's privately owned and...

I recommend this Aamco. It's privately owned and the shop owner really knew his business with JATCO CVTs. IIRC he said they have no issues putting in used CVTs to save their customers money and that...
  25. Replies
    Views

You need to get with Dirk on here and see who he...

You need to get with Dirk on here and see who he uses for his trans work. I think he found a shop in Atlanta he was satisfied with.

If it was mine I would drop the pan and do a full fluid change...
Page 1 of 2 1 2