Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Deal how do we proceed?

Deal how do we proceed?
  2. Replies
    Views

My in-laws (literally) live about a mile from...

My in-laws (literally) live about a mile from Loren. I would love to haul all these parts back up I-75 and drop them off to you guys. But I would have to see my in-laws to do it. Normally I would...
  3. Replies
    Views

In today's market, that's a good deal for a low...

In today's market, that's a good deal for a low mileage Mirage. If I was in need of one, I would consider buying a one-way plane ticket to Florida & driving it back home.

Auto climate...
  4. Replies
    Views

It's nice to see you on the forum again. There...

It's nice to see you on the forum again. There have been times when topics have come up, & others have said, "Where's Loren?" Your input has been missed!

Good luck in selling stuff!
  5. Replies
    Views

21034 The arrows on the drawing show the...

The arrows on the drawing show the current flow down through the horn relay coil, and over through the diode from the (A)node to the (C)athode and on through to the high beam relay coil when...
  6. Replies
    Views

Yep... another one...

https://youtu.be/2uvamfECbvg

Oh... I swear. Don't watch at work or whatever. Sorry!

Yeah... what have I done now? 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage DE CVT. Previous rental car and then the second owner...
  7. Replies
    Views

I had one car overcharge like that. The wiring...

I had one car overcharge like that. The wiring harness that runs along the front of the engine had a broken wire where it was zip tied from factory. Might be worth a look. The one I found was in...
  8. Replies
    Views

I got a classic VW Bug*

* ... and all I had to do was dig & scrape snow for a few hours...

Scale is 1:1.
  9. Replies
    Views

Agreed. I think Loren explained that about as...

Agreed. I think Loren explained that about as well as it could be explained.

I think the only real reason for removing it, may be some reason like, you were going to race the car and it was...
  10. Replies
    Views

Nicely done.

Nicely done.
  11. That is the shadow of the brake pad where it...

That is the shadow of the brake pad where it deflected the rain and snow before it could hit the rotor. Seriously Get up to 40 mph on an empty street and hit your brakes a few times, you always have...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Did my final preemptive oil change last night at...

Did my final preemptive oil change last night at 5,000 miles (actualy 5,250). Purolator ONE, and 3.2 quarts of Castrol Magnatec 0W-15. I also saw somewhere (gonna do a search after this post) about...
  13. Loren and all, I officially roadraced...

Loren and all,

I officially roadraced motorcycles. I didn't do it as a hobby. Well, more or less I did. But not like hobby "track days" "racing." I raced in WERA. Which is like (or was like)...
  14. Replies
    Views

Since we're off topic ... the other day I was...

Since we're off topic ... the other day I was absolutely flying down the interstate on my motorcycle, must have been going a touch over 100 mph. I saw ahead the traffic was sort of bunching up, but...
  15. Thread: Mirageo...Lives!

by Mark
    Replies
    Views

Yes, our situations are very different. I have...

Yes, our situations are very different. I have to drive with them about an hour one-way to reach an area with with 4-lane highways with entrance/exit ramps and round about intersections.

I...
  16. Thread: Mirageo...Lives!

by Mark
    Replies
    Views

You presented things very well. In the heat of...

You presented things very well. In the heat of the moment of hitting a deer it's possible to overlook whether or not the ABS activated.

I look at the sensation of ABS kicking in as a reminder...
  17. I hope I never am involved in a crash in my 1972...

I hope I never am involved in a crash in my 1972 Plymouth Scamp. As tough and 'hard' as these old cars look, they get their asses whipped badly in crashes with new cars.
  18. To show you how far cars have advanced, check out...

To show you how far cars have advanced, check out this video where they show modern cars crashing into older models. Even cars made 20 years ago look like deathtraps compared to newer cars.

19. White Bear Mitsubishi already discounting 2021 Mirages

White Bear is already selling 2021 ES 5-speed Mirages for $10,999. That's a pretty good deal for a new body style that hasn't even been available in the US for 1 month...

You...
  20. Replies
    Views

Back to school to learn about the Megasquirt ECU....

Back to school to learn about the Megasquirt ECU.
    Thank you for the information.
  21. ??? This has little to do with inflation, and...

???

This has little to do with inflation, and everything to do with supply and demand.

Right now is a terrible time to be building a PC, unfortunately.

Here is a collection of all ongoing...
  22. Replies
    Views

Glad he is okay, but I am not sure why you should...

Glad he is okay, but I am not sure why you should lose your new car because your son wrecked his own car?
  23. Replies
    Views

At most split the insurance payout with him, it's...

At most split the insurance payout with him, it's not your job to keep him supplied with cars (Opinion coming from someone on the younger side myself) If he wants a car bad enough he can buy it...
  24. Replies
    Views

Hi, reading this make me want to check...

Hi, reading this make me want to check mine....and there are hairline fractures on both spring stays.
  25. Replies
    Views

Moving on from my G4

After almost a year of shopping and education, I bought a 2017 Chevy Volt to replace my G4. It's such a 180 experience going to the Volt, and loving it. I've had it a month now and have dropped my...
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4