Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Both are 2015 DE models. Mine is a 5 speed and...

Both are 2015 DE models. Mine is a 5 speed and hers is a CVT ... Both have 33,000 to 35,000 miles on them. The only difference in driving conditions is that I do a lot of the highway (vacation)...
  2. I own two mirages, so it has been nice being able...

I own two mirages, so it has been nice being able to compare the heat issue. My car currently has this issue but my wife's car doesn't. I didn't even notice until she kept saying her feet were cold...
  3. Replies
    Views

That's totally fine if they fixed the...

That's totally fine if they fixed the tolerances... It's the design flaw of not being able to shim the rear spindle at all for future adjustments that saddens me.
  4. Replies
    Views

I work for Honda and have searched high and low...

I work for Honda and have searched high and low for an alternative blade... My passenger's side looks exactly alike. Its from a 2016 CR-V (passenger's side) and the Driver's side blade is from a 2016...
  5. Replies
    Views

Boo!!!!! Booooooo!!!!!!!!!

Boo!!!!! Booooooo!!!!!!!!!
  6. I would not recommend doing something like this....

I would not recommend doing something like this. The SRS system has a drivers seat position sensor connected to the rail. If you were to extend that rail somehow, or move the whole seat rearward,...
  7. I can't find anything in my manual that states...

I can't find anything in my manual that states anything other than E-10
  8. Replies
    Views

HELL YEAH! We loved the first one so much (blue)...

HELL YEAH! We loved the first one so much (blue) but we weren't sure if we could push it to owning two.. Two weeks later I worked out some numbers and we got the other. LOVE IT!
  9. Replies
    Views

First picture of them taken together...5586

First picture of them taken together...5586