Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. My thermometers arrived. It's supposed to be 26F...

My thermometers arrived. It's supposed to be 26F tomorrow. I'll post my findings then.
  2. Replies
    Views

Ok, guys and gals, I finally got some stuff that...

Ok, guys and gals, I finally got some stuff that I can use to do a proper show-and-tell on the 2017 Mirage. I got a GoPro Hero4 Session with mounts to be able to show the gauge cluster and the...
  3. I can see this being great for Mitsubishi USA....

I can see this being great for Mitsubishi USA. Not so sure about Nissan USA but they are probably more concerned with Asian markets. Maybe now we will get a new Lancer (Sentra) and a Galant (Altima)....
  4. Replies
    Views

Honest opinions! Hows my progress? XD

It's the 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage Pearl White with the CVT. So far I've replaced factory wheels for aftermarket Katana 16x7 offset of 40 & Federal SS 195/45/R16, 20% Tint all way around, and a few...
  5. Replies
    Views

Thanks everyone. Time for an update. I've been...

Thanks everyone. Time for an update. I've been driving a lot in the week since I took delivery, have 700 miles on the odometer now. I did previously have a 2014 Mirage, its been awhile but I do have...
  6. Replies
    Views

Yes, I do have an update. The testing went well...

Yes, I do have an update. The testing went well over the weekend. To keep it short and simple, the clamps work. However, they are not effective enough that I'd actually charge any money for them. ...
  7. Replies
    Views

Also, the 5k standard claimed is because of how...

Also, the 5k standard claimed is because of how tires wear. Front tires literally turn the rears dont. I have loyal customers and after 5k or so, the fronts are 9/32 and the rear 10/32 both starting...
  8. Replies
    Views

Dont know why you went off on your little rant,...

Dont know why you went off on your little rant, but w.e.

I dont have anything to post here for the TIA because I was certified years ago and no longer have axcess to the materials to "prove"...
  9. Replies
    Views

Woohoo, we finally have some decent weather...

Woohoo, we finally have some decent weather coming. No more rain and snow! :)

So, the current plan is to test out the clamps this weekend! I will post more info when I have it. I'm excited to...
  10. Replies
    Views

The prototype clamps are all made up! We are...

The prototype clamps are all made up! We are just trying to find a day when it isn't raining or snowing so that we can test them out.

Here are a few more pics:

11. Replies
    Views

They aren't all made up yet, but here is a teaser...

They aren't all made up yet, but here is a teaser pic. :)

12. Replies
    Views

http://www.walmart.com/ip/29210577?wmlspartner=wlp...

http://www.walmart.com/ip/29210577?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222228019351641&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=40838785352&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=59563727731&veh=sem...
  13. Replies
    Views

It's the same. I took a pic of the rear axle on...

It's the same. I took a pic of the rear axle on this orange one.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a59/cobrajet25/20160328_202353.jpg
  14. Replies
    Views

Three 2017's? Is it possible to tell if they...

Three 2017's? Is it possible to tell if they made any changes to the rear axle? I think a lot of folks are interested to know if Mitsubishi quietly made changes to that part.
  15. Replies
    Views

LOL! I am the exact opposite! I find the factory...

LOL! I am the exact opposite! I find the factory ones to be so blah. But, I want to see them in person and at night to see what they really look like before I make a final judgement. There is also...
  16. Replies
    Views

Why I love the Attrage (aka Mirage sedan)

Why I like a tiny car, Mitsubishi Attrage compact (aka Mirage sedan). I was able to fit 2 flight size luggage and a carry-on in the boot, plus some extras. Amazing for a little 3V pony! Fyi I...
  17. Replies
    Views

Developing a rear sway bar alternative

Many Mirage owners have expressed dislike for the large amount of body roll that the Mirage has. Many owners have also mentioned that adding a rear sway bar to the car is one of the best first...
  18. Replies
    Views

Yup, that about sums it up. Resale on the Mirage...

Yup, that about sums it up. Resale on the Mirage won't be that great but it's only an issue if you plan on selling it. Many of us here on the forum intend to drive our Mirage's until the wheels...
  19. Correct Tim! Actually saying LED tail lights did...

Correct Tim! Actually saying LED tail lights did not work out is a huge understatement! It will screw with the ABS and traction control so bad that at some point the Mirage will refuse to go over 45...
  20. The Mirage has never felt it needed more power....

The Mirage has never felt it needed more power. My Aveo had over 30 more hp and even when I punched it, it would never leave traffic behind it. The Mirage? That thing can pull away from a light with...
  21. Replies
    Views

The 2016 spark looks so much better, I am very...

The 2016 spark looks so much better, I am very thankful they are finally making a decent little car, I think all little cars need to be successful, not just the mirage, because we need little cars.i...
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Ok I got one. Not really a quirk but more of a...

Ok I got one. Not really a quirk but more of a hidden feature you probably didn't know.(I didn't).

Winter is coming for us on the northern half of the globe so you can try this one soon.

To...
  23. Replies
    Views

I just got my Mirage last Thursday but I ordered...

I just got my Mirage last Thursday but I ordered the armrest beforehand and i brought it with me when I purchased my car.
    I did trim the little plastic piece off the bottem then i did the cut cozie...