Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Good point...I have decades of experience with a...

Good point...I have decades of experience with a manual but this car has it's own personality and getting to know it is important to getting the most out of it.
    BTW, with no particularly special...
  2. Replies
    Views

If everyone eliminated the absurd excesses...

If everyone eliminated the absurd excesses engineered into to 98% of all the vehicles in North American markets we could have bought ourselves another decade to solve the global warming problem....
  3. Replies
    Views

The disregard for the environment reflects the shallow values of our society...

It boggles the mind that fuel economy and doing minimal damage to the environment count for so little in a society obsessed with conspicuous consumption. It is almost understandable from Car and...
  4. I've just noticed this myself. I'm now driving...

I've just noticed this myself. I'm now driving much more "normally" than I did when I first started to try and improve my fuel economy. My initial problem was giving too much gas during acceleration ...
  5. It's not really any of your business "why" I...

It's not really any of your business "why" I expect this car to live up to it's "billing" as fuel efficient. If the only reason you pay attention to fuel efficiency is to save a dollar that's sort of...