Search:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Driving an EV in Alberta? Don't you get...

Driving an EV in Alberta? Don't you get constantly coal-rolled?

JUST KIDDING.

I've driven a Bolt - pretty peppy. Very practical car. Loads of range. Too bad they don't have the Tesla...
  2. Do you know how much you want for it? Asking for...

Do you know how much you want for it? Asking for a friend.

I don't suppose Fummins would be looking for a project car? :)

Regardless, good luck with the sale. What car will replace it?
  3. I PM’d you.

I PM’d you.
  4. Replies
    Views

Didn't weigh the new shelf, it's very light. ...

Didn't weigh the new shelf, it's very light.

Definitely more noise to JUST remove the back seat. The new shelf blocks some noise and is insulated to block a little more. But, probably still not as...
  5. Replies
    Views

Jack + stands, 10mm socket wrench, flat head...

Jack + stands, 10mm socket wrench, flat head screwdriver, lug nut wrench, and a torque wrench. I just removed the driver side wheel for access. I did pop out some of the plastic plugs that hold the...
  6. Replies
    Views

But.... Aldon's has one. Build date sept 2013...

But.... Aldon's has one. Build date sept 2013 with 16k kms. Allen and son's in Calgary has one with 44k dec 13' prod date.

I'd feel confident using one of those ones.
  7. Replies
    Views

Changed the CVT Auxilliary Filter

https://imgur.com/gallery/CfbEVqK

2018 Mirage SE, 15k Miles

Photo makes the old fluid look much darker than it actually was. Next service will be at 30k miles when I change the Aux filter again...
  8. Not really. The lower grill is a large area and...

Not really. The lower grill is a large area and would take a really long time to print. As it is, those upper grill blocks take about 3 hours for a set. IMO, coroplast works great and is much...
  9. Replies
    Views

The closest I could find was this:...

The closest I could find was this: http://www.qp.alberta.ca/documents/Regs/2002_304.pdf
    Part 1
    Rules of the Road
    Division 1
    Speed Generally
    Driving at appropriate speed
    2(1) A person shall not...
  10. Replies
    Views

Canadian Red Flag Deal. 0w-20

Hi all fellow Canadians, I was just @ my local Canadian Tire Store & found they have all the full synthetic Formula 1 oil on sale for 45% off. I scored a 5 liter jug of 0W-20 oil for 30.24 each (...
  11. Replies
    Views

It's a misconception that you have to drive...

It's a misconception that you have to drive slowly to hypermile.

I have coached more than a few friends/family/acquaintances on how to drive efficiently in the city. We measure MPG and average...
  12. Replies
    Views

I'll try to word this right... I don't have a...

I'll try to word this right... I don't have a problem with people trying to save 50cents on each fill up by driving like an old lady everywhere but......
    I strongly feel that people who are driving...
  13. Replies
    Views

Umm, it's -28c/-18f here today:/ Damnit. Just...

Umm, it's -28c/-18f here today:/ Damnit. Just when I thought spring was getting close. NOPE! I gave up on shoveling the driveway at home, figured it's gotta melt any day now lol
  14. Replies
    Views

I had an old Plymouth Sattelite & broke a tranny...

I had an old Plymouth Sattelite & broke a tranny cooler line. Borrowed some fuel line from a farmer. filled it with water & drove it for a week like that before fixing. I sold it 2 years later & it...
  15. Replies
    Views

^ copied part of your post from another thread. ...

^ copied part of your post from another thread. Just so there's a status update for people following your situation here.
  16. Replies
    Views

Using a proper sized pry bar is easiest. ...

Using a proper sized pry bar is easiest. Especially a 4' one from below but I doubt you're using a hoist? Since your cvt is screwed, you could wedge a pickle fork's or chisels around the edges to...
  17. Replies
    Views

281000 Km (175k mi) is pretty darn good for a CVT...

281000 Km (175k mi) is pretty darn good for a CVT from what I can tell... specially considering I've seen regular 3-4 speed automatics die much sooner than that.... looking at you Ford/FCA products!
  18. Lucky, we got into the low 30's(C). North west of...

Lucky, we got into the low 30's(C). North west of us in grand prairie they got down to -44C/-47F(without the windchill)
  19. We've missed the worst of the recent cold snap...

We've missed the worst of the recent cold snap here in Southeastern Ontario - the lowest I've seen so far this winter was -26 C / -15 F. Practically beach weather!
  20. Replies
    Views

Thanks, man. Yeah, I've read about the thrust...

Thanks, man. Yeah, I've read about the thrust washer. Really does seem like the problem is poor design nissan/jatco cvt's.
  21. Replies
    Views

If the trans is completely empty, then yes, 7...

If the trans is completely empty, then yes, 7 through the dipstick tube. Otherwise you only add what was drained.
  22. Replies
    Views

This is what it'd look like if there actually was...

This is what it'd look like if there actually was an interchange and they had a proper interchange.13795 I worked with the exact interchange system for 14 years. Car-part is just a website so public...
  23. Replies
    Views

I have found Carpart.com to be pretty reliable...

I have found Carpart.com to be pretty reliable when it comes to interchanges. They say '14-'18 CVTs interchange.
  24. Replies
    Views

I can't confirm a 14' but a 17' will work for...

I can't confirm a 14' but a 17' will work for sure in a 15'. I'd give it a try.

Looks like the 14' has a different part number. 2700A304 (up to 4/1/14) From 4/1/14 on is 2700A424 15-17'. Don't...
  25. Replies
    Views

That is one of the codes that came up on the...

That is one of the codes that came up on the first cvt failure I saw. You'd get a pretty good idea what's going on if you pull the oil pan and filter out and take a look. Just need a 10mm and an...
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4