Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. For some reason got a random email about this...

For some reason got a random email about this thread. Anyway, you cant just change **** on an engine and expect change. Cars today are computer controlled. So if you change the intake for more air...
  2. Replies
    Views

INFO: If you are upgrading your door speakers....

If you are upgrading your door speakers, please use the Scosche SAMI651 kit.... you can find them at sonicelectronix or crutchfield websites.... maybe even amazon (haven't checked)

Sadly, I...
  3. Replies
    Views

just get an aftermarket headunit. one of the...

just get an aftermarket headunit. one of the sonys has a 50w rms x4 amp built in. that doesnt break warrenty either
  4. Replies
    Views

if you aren't going to use an amp, those speakers...

if you aren't going to use an amp, those speakers will never shine. On that note warrenty wise, if something goes wrong they have to prove it was the amps fault. An amp can never cause damage if...
  5. Replies
    Views

The headunit max is only going to output about 15...

The headunit max is only going to output about 15 watts. So what you want is HIGH SENSITIVITY speakers that have a 30-50 watt range. For example the kenwood kfc-1665s which is a 6.5" speaker, 30...
  6. Replies
    Views

Don't hack your ****ing car up, just buy these...

Don't hack your ****ing car up, just buy these FFS. Literally twists in like the stock speaker. Before I found these I hacked up the stock speakers and mounted my new speakers to the stock speaker...
  7. Replies
    Views

Its very easy to break sensors if the general...

Its very easy to break sensors if the general service person, who is usually a moron, breaks them. I've seen kids all the time breaking them at my shop when I was working and I used to ***** at them...
  8. Replies
    Views

Twin loops are more of a gimmick than quality. If...

Twin loops are more of a gimmick than quality. If you were to take apart a stock "turbo" style muffler and compare it to a twin loop, they are essentially the same, the only difference is the twin...
  9. Replies
    Views

no, deleting the res, its still stupid quiet,...

no, deleting the res, its still stupid quiet, just gives a little grumble/throat to the sound of the exhaust. if you had no idea what a mirage sounded like stock, you would think it was stock because...
  10. Replies
    Views

If you are looking for "sound" and want to keep...

If you are looking for "sound" and want to keep the car relatively stock performance wise (no tuning, no messing about with ecu's and such) then stick to stock pipe size.

As a starter I chopped...
  11. I don't care if its anti-seize or other...

I don't care if its anti-seize or other lubrication, you should NOT be lubricating your freaking wheel studs. Hope you don't have your wheel fall off like I've seen many times in the industry. Shame....
  12. Replies
    Views

I guess I have to brag, my insurance company...

I guess I have to brag, my insurance company doesn't mind people who race, granted, they also aren't a high end brand name insurance company. ****, I straight up told them I crashed my s2000 because...
  13. Replies
    Views

46 actually. the oem alloy rim in the US is...

46 actually. the oem alloy rim in the US is 14x4.5 46 offset with a 4x100 bolt pattern.
  14. Replies
    Views

yes its used for turning the wheels. the outer is...

yes its used for turning the wheels. the outer is attached to the inner tie rod which is connected to the steering rack.

outer tie rod, there is nothing wrong with it. it looks like some idiot...
  15. Replies
    Views

Just go for eibach, better for the long run....

Just go for eibach, better for the long run. AutoDynasty are great for those who want lower but either dont care about ride comfort/quality or need cheap springs until a coiliver setup comes out at a...
  16. Replies
    Views

My thread where I reviewed the springs, there is...

My thread where I reviewed the springs, there is a link. I'm too lazy to go digging it up, but its right at the beginning of my review.

You can also find the same springs on EBAY for around 60...
  17. Replies
    Views

Amazon springs, from Auto Dynasty, are incredibly...

Amazon springs, from Auto Dynasty, are incredibly cheap, under 80 bucks. It will drop your car 1.5 inches, but the ride is super stiff and sub par. More known brands are in the suspension sticky with...
  18. Washer Nozzle Spray Pattern? (Any way to improve it?)

So, the oem spray is kinda, crap. Its more like a squirt gun than a mist. Is there a way to get mist style nozzles that shoot in a fan pattern? (like most other cars these days?)
  19. Replies
    Views

Also, the 5k standard claimed is because of how...

Also, the 5k standard claimed is because of how tires wear. Front tires literally turn the rears dont. I have loyal customers and after 5k or so, the fronts are 9/32 and the rear 10/32 both starting...
  20. Replies
    Views

Dont know why you went off on your little rant,...

Dont know why you went off on your little rant, but w.e.

I dont have anything to post here for the TIA because I was certified years ago and no longer have axcess to the materials to "prove"...
  21. Replies
    Views

If you have the extra time, see if bleeding...

If you have the extra time, see if bleeding brakes with ebrake on makes a difference. I know some toyotas ive worked on get a better pedal by engaging the ebrake first. Then when bleeding is done,...
  22. Replies
    Views

I would find a body shop, have them literally cut...

I would find a body shop, have them literally cut the fender, then add new fender flares to finish the look off smoothly. If you are up to the task yourself, you will need a grinder, fender flares as...
  23. Replies
    Views

what tires did you combo with, and do they rub?

what tires did you combo with, and do they rub?
  24. Thread: Car Audio Subs

by namco
    Replies
    Views

why not bypass that box anyway and only use it...

why not bypass that box anyway and only use it for video? it may have an internal switch that only lets sound pass through when and only when there is video to be displayed. either way, going through...
  25. Replies
    Views

Auto Dynasty Lowering Springs from Amazon.

For Mitsubishi Mirage Suspension Lowering Spring (White) - 6 Gen

Okay, so install at my shop by myself, a skilled tech, took roughly 20 minutes. The oem springs are so soft and barely...
Page 1 of 2 1 2