Search:

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Hey Wolf, I replaced my left washer nozzle a few...

Hey Wolf, I replaced my left washer nozzle a few weeks ago. I bought this one off Amazon, it's the screw/bolt type like Fummins was talking about.
  2. Not a Mirage... but I spotted this kinda rare...

Not a Mirage... but I spotted this kinda rare Mitsubishi Galant in a parking lot yesterday.

Looked to be very good shape, and in an unusual baby blue colour. Pretty sharp sedan. I almost never...
  3. Worth it 100%. I've had my Mirage for almost 10...

Worth it 100%. I've had my Mirage for almost 10 years, and this is my 10th winter in Ontario with my Mirage... and my Mirage's body looks new. Looks good underneath too.

Krown sprays from the...
  4. Canadian Press article about Mirage, last sub $20k new car

The article points to many complaints about the new car market we all complain about on the forum, namely the ridiculous prices for any new car, the lack of real econo-boxes on sale today, etc. Worth...
  5. Hey guys, I just got an email saying this thread...

Hey guys, I just got an email saying this thread has been updated. I haven't been online much at all lately. Sorry about that, I have been so busy with my girlfriend and work and everything.
  6. Replies
    Views

Driving yesterday in warm spring temps, maybe 23...

Driving yesterday in warm spring temps, maybe 23 C, driving about 20 minutes, 25 kms total distance. Driving secondary country roads, and doing about 85-90 km's an hour, in 5th and 4th gear.
  7. Replies
    Views

25043 Yesterday I saw my highest MPG numbers...

Yesterday I saw my highest MPG numbers yet in 9 years' of Mirage ownership: 4.1L/100 km's. Maybe one day I will get it below 4.0.
  8. The metal rusted there on my car too. So I...

The metal rusted there on my car too. So I ziptied the electrical wire between the 2 lights, to make a new license plate light holder of sorts.

Hope this'll keep the lights from dangling down,...
  9. Replies
    Views

Post your Mirage's best Selfies

I heard vintzend and BigMW post about wanting to have a thread on the forum, devoted to photos taken of your own Mirage, not just Mirages spotted in the wild... so I thought I'd start this thread.
  10. 24709 I parked next to this Mirage at the...

I parked next to this Mirage at the movie theatre earlier tonight. My girlfriend took the photo, it was my idea but her photo is better than mine.

Being Mirage drivers, maybe they were...
  11. Replies
    Views

24622 Past couple years, I have had issues...

Past couple years, I have had issues with my Mirage's driver's door lock getting frozen solid in the cold weather.

So I spray this graphite spray into my lock a few times a year. And...
  12. Repair was done at a family owned local business....

Repair was done at a family owned local business. Honestly I am impressed with their repair. With what they were working with, they really got the grille in there nice. It's all flush and fitted....
  13. I just had the muffler replaced. I forgot to...

I just had the muffler replaced. I forgot to mention I hit some ice, or more specifically, ice that I thought was a blob of snow on the road. Well I damaged my front grille, but I narrowly missed the...
  14. I keep tabs on how much my repairs have cost on a...

I keep tabs on how much my repairs have cost on a sheet of paper, and date when I got them done.

Recently, I've done the serpentine belt, new transmission fluid, muffler, and new spark plugs. All...
  15. Replies
    Views

My friend just ordered a brand new Ford Escape...

My friend just ordered a brand new Ford Escape Hybrid suv, first thing I asked him yesterday is if there is anything missing with the chip shortage. Surprisingly, he says no, that everything like...
  16. Thread: Average MPG

by dspace9
    Replies
    Views

Yea eh, or envious of the cake of dust/pollen....

Yea eh, or envious of the cake of dust/pollen. CEL is for evap leak. Has been like this over 3 years.

Have a fun trip, getting expensive to do any road trips this summer. I'm driving to the big...
  17. Replies
    Views

I would think twice before buying a new car from...

I would think twice before buying a new car from that dealership, if that's the way they treat a repeat customer, with a good used car. Any car that has been used properly will have a few parking lot...
  18. Replies
    Views

Maybe they're using this as an excuse to give you...

Maybe they're using this as an excuse to give you less $$ for your trade-in.
  19. Lol I just would want a manual if I owned a...

Lol I just would want a manual if I owned a Shelby Cobra Mustang, that one had the automatic with the round dial gear shifter. I find those shifters shifty sorry.

I'm finding $200 a month for gas...
  20. The school taxation system is way different in...

The school taxation system is way different in the States. If kids go to a public school urban Canada, the schools are comparable to the ones rurally. Different country and we both share the same...
  21. Replies
    Views

100% agreed. Or fiery car accident right? Throw...

100% agreed. Or fiery car accident right? Throw a battery into a fire.

Only a few of us at work do the stuff with the EVs. I don't even like plugging it in tbh. Easier now than when you had to...
  22. Ready for my trip to the local dump tomorrow. Got...

Ready for my trip to the local dump tomorrow. Got a bunch of old insulation in there, some old kitchen cupboards, my new sharp tv box, and under that there is a wheelbarrow with no wheel flipped...
  23. Replies
    Views

Stuffed my Mirage full for a dump run

Can't believe how much I can get in my Mirage for my trip to the dump tomorrow. Bunch of old kitchen cabinets, bunch of old insulation, my TV box 55" sharp, trunk closed no problemo.
  24. Replies
    Views

Cool car. I think those were made in Ingersoll...

Cool car. I think those were made in Ingersoll Ontario at the Cami plant. Suzuki GM
  25. Replies
    Views

There is a very good George Orwell essay about...

There is a very good George Orwell essay about the language and the meaning of words, but I just wanted to complain about the price of gas lol.

Honestly pinches my bottom line. I need to start...
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 4