Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. 2617626177

2. Replies
    Views

Interior Detailing Guide 2023

Hey all! I do car detailing as a side hustle and wanted to share an updated guide on how to detail your Mirage and have it looking on point! Hopefully this will be the first of many guides. I will...
  3. Thread: Almost Paid Off

by Brabby
    Replies
    Views

Almost Paid Off

Hello everyone,

I bought my 2018 Mirage GT in January of 2019 for about $16k. I’ve never loved a car more, not even my dad’s restored ‘66 Mustang that he let me “have” for a few years. Of course,...
  4. Replies
    Views

The goo that clogs the core cannot be flushed...

The goo that clogs the core cannot be flushed out. I have done several of these and had to remove the entire dash to do it. Some say the tubes can be un-crimped from the core and dash replacement is...
  5. Replies
    Views

I've almost always got them running that way....

I've almost always got them running that way. Usually, when they're outside they fire up by just flooring it. When I bring them into the shop cold and then sometimes when I go to pull them out hours...
  6. Replies
    Views

Since I do small engine repair, I haven't used my...

Since I do small engine repair, I haven't used my snowblower (or lawnmower) for ever. I just road test other peoples ;) I don't know how I would deal with 3 or 4 feet of sno... I think I would have...
  7. Rear bumper bar

The paint quality is much worse (thinner?) on the bar than the rest of the car. It's just surface rust at this point, but inside the bar itself it's full of road grit/sand, so it's...
  8. Replies
    Views

Thanks to those who subscribed already! There...

Thanks to those who subscribed already! There seems to be a lot of traffic from this forum.

I would have come up with a few more things this weekend but I've had a cold(rona?) going on week two....
  9. Replies
    Views

Rebuilt Mirage

In 2021 both me and my wife got brand new 2020 mirages at a great price, due to the year model.

Shortly after getting hers, less than 2000 miles, I took her car to the ATM because mine was...
  10. Replies
    Views

My A/C has never cooled much either, its just...

My A/C has never cooled much either, its just pathetically weak and has always been so. It was looked at in the Mitsu place when new, and has been rechecked in two specialized A/C places since.

At...
  11. Project Mini warhead 3a92 begins its rebuilding soon!

22933Coming together, highest power 3a92 in world
  12. Replies
    Views

Mitsubishi Mirage Service Video.

I made this video about a year back to help folks that wanted to maintain their Mirages themselves. I figured I'd link it here so future Mirage Forum members could find it.

13. Yeah, it wobbles, and it kinda blocks the hand...

Yeah, it wobbles, and it kinda blocks the hand brake lever. Overall, it's more annoying than useful for me. I took it out of the car.
  14. Got the audio system replaced today by Hyperion...

Got the audio system replaced today by Hyperion Technology in Ottawa. They did an awesome job! The steering wheel controls and backup camera work too.
    They screen is SO MUCH better, and of course it...
  15. Thread: Time to sell?

by Top_Fuel
    Replies
    Views

So you have a 2015 ES 5-speed with 82,000 miles. ...

So you have a 2015 ES 5-speed with 82,000 miles. What do you think you could get for it in this market? That's gotta be part of your consideration (...and I'm curious because I have the same car...
  16. Replies
    Views

I purchased a Autel TS408 tool from JB Tools...

I purchased a Autel TS408 tool from JB Tools (under $125), and 8 Autel MX-Sensor 2 in 1 sensors from Amazon, eBay or whoever had them the cheapest at the time. Example -
  17. Replies
    Views

Exhaust resonance killer

Quote george:

I get a resonance/harmonic at "exactly" 2.5RPM, mostly in lower speeds.

The problem:
  18. Replies
    Views

@ george: Had exactly the same problem which...

@ george:

Had exactly the same problem which developed last year. Since it peaked at highway speed, it was most annoying.

After many hours searching, I found the cause. The rear part of the...
  19. Your photo demonstrates the perfect angle of the...

Your photo demonstrates the perfect angle of the latest model IMO :cool:
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Nice video - I enjoyed watching it. Thanks for...

Nice video - I enjoyed watching it. Thanks for sharing.
  21. Replies
    Views

Fiats are sold at Chrysler and Dodge dealerships...

Fiats are sold at Chrysler and Dodge dealerships in Canada.

I do understand why Fiats would be a popular vehicle where you are, just based on geography. Kinda like instead of Turin Italy, we have...
  22. Replies
    Views

I just know some idiot in Europe is going to...

I just know some idiot in Europe is going to think they have an all terrain vehicle and get stuck in the Alps.
  23. Simmer your tits. I'm not gone for good. I was...

Simmer your tits. I'm not gone for good. I was wasting too much time on here though. Needed a break from here and work so took 10 days off, came back to work for 5 days then left again for another...
  24. The kindness of our Mirage family is unrivaled. Shout out to K. McKenzie!

Just wanted to share a great story. K McKenzie on Youtube often posts really informative vids about Mirages and Eclipse Crosses. https://youtube.com/channel/UC-cvOclwzJuvOl1q9ntLCfw Check his channel...
  25. CSI: rear wheel arch rust. Seal these fasteners!

This is my third 2014 Mirage. All three of them had evidence of rusting from the inside out in this area (both sides), though this one is the worst by far.

I know other members are...
Page 1 of 2 1 2