Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. some north american accessories part numbers (2014-2015)

i have a big sheet full of these numbers so if you're interested in something, feel free to ask. the following are some that i think would be most likely to be asked for:

- ALL WEATHER FLOOR MATS:...
  2. Weather Tech floor mat group buy. Post if you're interested.

Due to the issue of possible wire corrosion from ice and water build up that motormontreal has shared with us (thanks). Fifteenwindow suggested a possible WeatherTech floor mat group buy. This...
  3. Replies
    Views

Merry christmas and happy holidays to all. Enjoy...

Merry christmas and happy holidays to all. Enjoy your eggnog, turkey, and small displacement engines :D
  4. Replies
    Views

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!
  5. Replies
    Views

Happy holidays!

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate, and Happy holidays to those who don't!:watermelon:
  6. Thread: My first dent

by Charlie
    Replies
    Views

That sucks! It must churn around furiously in...

That sucks! It must churn around furiously in your stomach to know it was some inconsiderate !@#$ who was too absent-minded to pay attention.

I am of the camp that parks as far away as possible so...
  7. Thread: My first dent

by MetroMPG
    Replies
    Views

Bummer! I hate that. I have owned both...

Bummer! I hate that.

I have owned both kinds of cars: those I will park out of the way in the hopes of putting off the inevitable as long as possible, and those I just don't worry about. (The...
  8. Hello from Bluejellybean :)

Welcome :) like your name for your mirage! Keep us posted
  9. Replies
    Views

Bluejellybean :):):):):):):):):)

M88 I'm in full agreement with Tinker1980 & your post! More of the USA public needs to hear our post.what was said is so true. If it Don't Burn Rubber at the stop sign and Beat the car beside him.and...
  10. A Before, and after of how the car looks with my...

A Before, and after of how the car looks with my methods applied to the emblems/bumper/fog lights

Before: Front

Before: Back

After: Front (Black Glossified Fog Lights, Bumper, and...