Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

LOL yep. I want a gas sipping easy to work on...

LOL yep. I want a gas sipping easy to work on simple car for work because it's basic transportation and i like to have a nice toy for weekends/ nice days off and an occasional long trip/holiday/visit...
  2. Replies
    Views

Traded her in

Well not the G4 but my 2009 Corvette for a 2018 Mustang GT with the Performance Pack, A10 transmission, Magneride and Active valve Exhaust. Car is a beast and a blast to drive. With the performance...
  3. For over twice the price it should. It’s not an...

For over twice the price it should. It’s not an apple to apple comparison.
  4. Reviving an old thread. So what is the consensus...

Reviving an old thread. So what is the consensus of LED bulbs? Are people using them and if so how has the reliability and durability been? What brand did you use and how much?
  5. Here’s some pictures when I first got it and...

Here’s some pictures when I first got it and added the OEM Mitsubishi window deflectors

6. Replies
    Views

Looking at the wheels is that equivalent to a GT?

Looking at the wheels is that equivalent to a GT?
  7. I just installed a ScanGauge in my car this week....

I just installed a ScanGauge in my car this week. I leave the water temperature on one of the 4 continuous viewable displays. I'll try to see when the fan kicks on this weekend.
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I bought the lighted LED console light yesterday...

I bought the lighted LED console light yesterday off of flea bay. It was only $35.00 with free shipping. Still looking for the foot well LED lights but haven't come across one cheap enough for me to...
  9. Replies
    Views

With the aggravation and run around I got with...

With the aggravation and run around I got with this car and it’s still not right this will be my last Mirage I ever buy. Too bad because I really like it but won’t take another chance on getting a...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Thought i would give a run down on the things...

Thought i would give a run down on the things i've done to my G4 since buying it the end of June 2018

INSTALLED PARTS

- Rear Axle replaced by dealership but is still 2 degrees past maximum...
  11. I bought my 18’ Mirage because I wanted a cheap...

I bought my 18’ Mirage because I wanted a cheap economy car mainly for work but to take an occasional trips to see my kids who live a couple states away. I was driving my F-150 supercrew to work ant...
  12. Replies
    Views

I bought the DRL's for my G4. I couldn't find one...

I bought the DRL's for my G4. I couldn't find one of the connectors under the dash which would connect to the last connector that was left on the wiring kit that came with it. I took the whole fuse...
  13. Replies
    Views

Sorry they aren't going to fix your car but...

Sorry they aren't going to fix your car but sometimes it's better because some cars just don't ride right after a crash.

What is a JURO CVT? Is it the 1.2 or 1.0 engine?
  14. Replies
    Views

Got my rear sway bar today. Backed the car onto...

Got my rear sway bar today. Backed the car onto my ramps so i didn't have to use any jacks and jack stands. Held the bar up to install the bolts but the brake line brackets interfere with a strait...
  15. Replies
    Views

If it was my car i would replace both filters....

If it was my car i would replace both filters. Doesn't sound like they were ever changed out. If it doesn't change the way the car drives at least you have peace of mind knowing they are changed.
  16. Replies
    Views

I believe the CVT has filters from what i've read...

I believe the CVT has filters from what i've read on this forum. I would have the filters changed when you change out the fluid to OEM fluid.
  17. Replies
    Views

Man that really sucks. Glad your ok. How did it...

Man that really sucks. Glad your ok. How did it happen?
  18. Poll: *******New update******* Service advisor...

*******New update*******

Service advisor called today. Yesterday the tech followed the Tech Line's instructions which was to loosened the axle bolts on the newly installed replacement axle, took...
  19. Crutchfield has some cheaper radio’s if that’s...

Crutchfield has some cheaper radio’s if that’s what your looking for and even have open box discounted radio’s. They come with free install instructions. You can buy the Metra wiring kit which is...
  20. Poll: Update: Called the dealership yesterday and the...

Update: Called the dealership yesterday and the service adviser said Mitsubishi Tech Line advised the tech to contact the service rep for our dealership or region? Anyways the rep authorized for the...
  21. Yea I swapped out my factory head unit for my...

Yea I swapped out my factory head unit for my Pioneer 2440 NEX and bought the Metra kit and it won’t work for my 18’ G4. The Metra kit is for pre 17’/18’s? So I’m forced to keep the factory...
  22. Poll: I bought my 18’ G4 a couple of weeks ago. I’ve...

I bought my 18’ G4 a couple of weeks ago. I’ve noticed on the highway going 60-65 mph and faster that the car wanders a bit and is hard to keep steady. Always having to make steering corrections. It...
  23. Thread: No Sound

by FloridaG4
    Replies
    Views

I bought new speakers and installed them one...

I bought new speakers and installed them one speaker at a time. After each speaker was installed i checked to see if the factory radio was working, no issues and checked to see if the speaker had...
  24. Replies
    Views

I just bought a 2018 G4 es and the steering wheel...

I just bought a 2018 G4 es and the steering wheel controls light up orange just like the speedo, tach and shifter.