Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

After long reflection, I realize I need more love...

After long reflection, I realize I need more love in my life...not less, and I love my Mirage.

My father bought the cheapest cars available, usually with manual transmissions and in my 34 years of...
  2. Replies
    Views

Thanks for all the great feedback! I think of...

Thanks for all the great feedback!

I think of myself as a car enthusiast on a non-existent budget. I wanted a fun, weekend car to drive the dogs around in, and Back in March 2016 Mitsubishi had...
  3. I have the same center armrest. It is very nice,...

I have the same center armrest. It is very nice, but I needed to add a foam pad on top to make it higher.
  4. Got the drums ready. Here are some snapshots. The...

Got the drums ready. Here are some snapshots. The I bought cheap bearings from O'reilly's and moved everything else over from the old drums. Hopefully I'll get a least a couple of years out of them....
  5. The AutoZone drums arrived and unfortunately,...

The AutoZone drums arrived and unfortunately, they do not have the bearings or studs. The online picture clearly shows them. Kind of misleading. I will check my drums soon, and hopefully they are...
  6. I ordered those drums plus shoes from AutoZone. I...

I ordered those drums plus shoes from AutoZone. I ordered springs from eBay. Will let you know how things progress.
  7. Replies
    Views

Had same exact problem. Pushed those fuses in,...

Had same exact problem. Pushed those fuses in, heard them snap into place, and never had the issue again. I was in for the airbag recall and asked Service about the issue, they couldn't duplicate it....
  8. Replies
    Views

That's a $300 option on the Kia Soul

That's a $300 option on the Kia Soul
  9. Replies
    Views

I have 195-55-15 snow tires and they are mostly...

I have 195-55-15 snow tires and they are mostly OK. The rear only rubs when going fast over a large bump.
  10. Replies
    Views

I love my Mirage but they do depreciate quickly....

I love my Mirage but they do depreciate quickly. You'll be under water on a loan without a large down payment. With that said, look for a low mileage 2015 ES, It was the highest trim and had auto...
  11. Thanks for the invite! Only 2.5 hrs from me. I...

Thanks for the invite! Only 2.5 hrs from me. I will check the calendar.
  12. Did you ever change the fluid? I went to change...

Did you ever change the fluid? I went to change my manual fluid at 36k mi. and it was bone dry. I was pissed at Mitsu. but since it was DIY and the trans still works I have no claim till it fails....
  13. Replies
    Views

Nature Educator/Hike Guide for County forest...

Nature Educator/Hike Guide for County forest preserves
  14. I've found small oil spots under my car recently....

I've found small oil spots under my car recently. The nights have been around -10F. I looked and it was coming from the spout under the oil filter. I hand tightened it a bit more, temps went up...
  15. 2006 Suzuki Aerio

2006 Suzuki Aerio
  16. Replies
    Views

IN-EFFICIENT 15 inch wheel tire combo....

IN-EFFICIENT 15 inch wheel tire combo.
    Craigslist find weighing in at 34.3 lbs each....Got too used to 15 inch wheels and couldn't go back..... Winter only....looking forward to some snow fun!
  17. Replies
    Views

The plan was to use the stock wheels this winter,...

The plan was to use the stock wheels this winter, finish off the tread and mount some 175/65r14 snow tires for next winter. After a week of going back to the stock wheels, I couldn't take the...
  18. Home Depot. The other owner was squeezing a tall...

Home Depot. The other owner was squeezing a tall lamp into hers as I loaded two 8ft deck boards we both didn't think would fit into mine. I was able to shut the hatch with the boards threaded to the...
  19. 2005 Mazda3 with 200,000mi. Tried to keep her...

2005 Mazda3 with 200,000mi. Tried to keep her going, but an electrical issue was the final straw. I drive alot and needed cheap to maintain and drive. I own an outlander so this is the secondary...
  20. Replies
    Views

SUV's pass you when you're going 70mph because...

SUV's pass you when you're going 70mph because they can't stand to have a micro car going faster than them.
  21. '15 manual turns 1 yr this month. Have 22,000mi....

'15 manual turns 1 yr this month. Have 22,000mi. No problems to speak of.
  22. I got new tires a couple of weeks ago and after...

I got new tires a couple of weeks ago and after 500 miles they are riding better and I got better mpg on the 2nd tank. I went to Ecopia Plus 185-55-15 tires on a 6.5in wheel. I was getting 41.5 mpg...
  23. Replies
    Views

Just installed my new Konig Zero-in 15x6.5 +38...

Just installed my new Konig Zero-in 15x6.5 +38 with Ecopia 422 Plus tires 185/55. Handling has changed for the better. Will report back after I put on more miles.74107411
  24. This car is my hedge against future gas crisis'....

This car is my hedge against future gas crisis'. I have salty winters and I plan on parking it then so it can last me for years to come. Gas will spike one of these years and then my impulse buy will...
  25. Replies
    Views

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HUIL310/ref=yo_i...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HUIL310/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you don't play CDs and have base radio (I stream everything these days). This one has a good strong magnet. I bought...
Page 1 of 2 1 2