Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I honestly believe any worn tire rolls better...

I honestly believe any worn tire rolls better than a new one. If you feel safe driving them in the rain, I would use them up first.

A new pair of Quatrac 5 tires will be replacing my last...
  2. Replies
    Views

165/65r14 Vredestein Quatrac 5 tire update - Tire...

165/65r14 Vredestein Quatrac 5 tire update - Tire Rack offered $100 off a set of these tires, & I placed my order on December 23, 2022.

Total cost when I placed my order was $272.28...
  3. Replies
    Views

I had enough of a break in the clouds to witness...

I had enough of a break in the clouds to witness it, but it wasn't a total eclipse where I live. It was still cool, & it did become darker outside.

I told my driving students last night that I...
  4. Replies
    Views

I would have used my welding helmet, but I don't...

I would have used my welding helmet, but I don't own one (or a welder for that matter).
  5. Replies
    Views

No need to feel bad. Most of us already know...

No need to feel bad. Most of us already know Doug DeMuro is a worthless car snob & not much more.

He stuck his neck out 6-7 years ago on the Mirage, and his pride or stupidity isn't going to...
  6. I'm sure they figured out they aren't selling...

I'm sure they figured out they aren't selling very well from the start & focus on shipping more Outlanders here. Mirage inventory isn't what it used to be either.
  7. Replies
    Views

I believe he's asking about tires for his Saturn...

I believe he's asking about tires for his Saturn Vue SUV.
  8. Replies
    Views

I blame anything I say incorrectly on my dad. He...

I blame anything I say incorrectly on my dad. He was born in Upper Michigan, and he spent his early childhood there before moving to Wisconsin. Even then, we were only about 15 miles from the...
  9. Replies
    Views

I find it really sad that affordable cars can't...

I find it really sad that affordable cars can't survive here. I'm not sure what that says about us as a society?

I don't see someone like Suzuki coming back when models like the Honda Fit,...
  10. Replies
    Views

Quoting another source for the date - "Suzuki...

Quoting another source for the date -
    "Suzuki folded its U.S. operation in 2012 after it sold just 26,619 vehicles total here in 2011." May 27, 2015
  11. Replies
    Views

Nice 10 year summary/review of your 2014 Mirage! ...

Nice 10 year summary/review of your 2014 Mirage!

I like dreaming about other vehicles, but buying one would ruin the dream! :)
  12. Commonsense would indicate a relay system is used...

Commonsense would indicate a relay system is used to steal cars with push button start. Only the signal is needed to unlock & start the car, and the many key fobs are sending out that signal to be...
  13. Thread: Drl to fog light?

by Mark
    Replies
    Views

2023 Mirage GT with factory fog lights - DRL...

2023 Mirage GT with factory fog lights - DRL wiring goes to the headlight housings, because the DRL bulbs are located there.

2023 Mirage ES & SE without factory fog lights - DRL wiring goes to...
  14. Tires, brake pads/front rotors, & wiper blades. ...

Tires, brake pads/front rotors, & wiper blades. Those have been my 2017 Mirage needs. I might need those items again in the next 5 years. I would add a serpentine belt, and clutch cable for...
  15. Thread: Drl to fog light?

by Mark
    Replies
    Views

I agree that he is confusing the issue by how he...

I agree that he is confusing the issue by how he states things.

Sunbeam owns a Mirage ES which doesn't come with fog lights. You must purchase an upper trim level for that feature. This has...
  16. Replies
    Views

As far as cell phone usage goes, Wisconsin law is...

As far as cell phone usage goes, Wisconsin law is stated like this -

"Using a cell phone while driving is against the law in Wisconsin for any driver with a probationary license or instruction...
  17. Thread: that noise

by Mark
    Replies
    Views

On a positive note - it's been quite warm this...

On a positive note - it's been quite warm this winter in Wisconsin. Maybe global warming will make us all smarter? :)
  18. Replies
    Views

Not bad for the "worst car to buy in North...

Not bad for the "worst car to buy in North America". :)
  19. Thread: Oil consumption ?

by Mark
    Replies
    Views

My Mirage has always shifted perfectly fine from...

My Mirage has always shifted perfectly fine from day one. It would be impossible to notice or feel a real difference with any different transmission oil in my opinion. It's fine if you're...
  20. Thread: Oil consumption ?

by Mark
    Replies
    Views

I only notice a difference when I run an engine...

I only notice a difference when I run an engine without oil. I honestly don't know how anyone can tell a difference in running any type of oil, but my hearing is not what it used to be? :)
  21. Thread: Oil consumption ?

by Mark
    Replies
    Views

Yep! Thanks for sharing that! I downloaded...

Yep! Thanks for sharing that!

I downloaded the UK Mirage owner's manual quite some time ago. 0W-20 only recommendation doesn't exist in their manual.

I feel much better using 5W-30 in my...
  22. Replies
    Views

My Mirage came with a free first oil change, but...

My Mirage came with a free first oil change, but my car was delivered to my home from the dealership 4 hours away. I'm not going to do an 8 hour round trip for an oil change. Easily 9+ hours plus...
  23. Thread: Lubrication

by Mark
    Replies
    Views

I wouldn't get my "undies in a bunch" over my...

I wouldn't get my "undies in a bunch" over my statement. I was just stating things as I saw them at the time. Your thread went off topic quite fast, & I'm sure you found that quite annoying. I...
  24. Replies
    Views

They offer the driving app option, & give you a...

They offer the driving app option, & give you a discount up front if you take it.

Then they use the driving app data to justify raising one's car insurance to a new level that you've never seen...
  25. Thread: Stock Wheels

by Mark
    Replies
    Views

I just took the snow tires off the front of my...

I just took the snow tires off the front of my Mirage today. I've never done that so early before, but it's been exceptionally warm this winter. It was in the 70s today. We could surely get...
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4